Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rose
    replied
    @Waidmann I'm following the terrible news coming from Brussels this morning and hope you and yours are all safe and well.

All my warm thought goes out to the people of Brussels and the rest of Belgium

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Whatever the case, the trailer seems awesome and it's without a doubt that the special effects will be top of the bill. And it lasts a solid 2.30h, which makes it promising as well for me.
    Didn't see Man Of Steel yet though, maybe I should see to that first.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    ^^I agree. I thought "Man of Steel" was good, but nothing exceptional.

This movie has had more rumors, "fan-theories" and discussions than anything I have ever seen. But the only thing that stuck out for me, was the rumor that supposedly Ben Affleck re-wrote and co-directed Batman-related scenes, because he often disagreed with Snyder. It could be complete nonsense, but if it is true then I expect that all the Batman related stuff is great, but everything else suffers the same problems as "Man of Steel".

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^If Man of Steel had be a better movie and Zack Snyder weren't the director for BvS, I might be feeling more thrilled and confident about the movie. I'll still watch it this Wednesday, though.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice" is just a few days away. I'm really interested in how the movie turns out. We talked about the movie a few times before, and I know that not everyone here is completely convinced that it will turn out any good. In any case, I like to think that Ben Affleck will be my favorite Batman yet.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post

Sorry i I have not been here as much. I accepted a team lead assignment that started just after the first of the year, so my time has been filled with leadership trainings and projects. I have missed talking with you guys

i am am going to try to be on more frequently again.
    Good news!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^I was bored.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^4:30 AM. Breaking Bad. Seya.
    4:30 and you went to sleep? That's early for you, everything ok?

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Correct, but I was not reffering to Europe, but North-American.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Daylight Saving isn't until the last weekend of March :-)

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^4:30 AM. Breaking Bad. Seya.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Breaking Benjamin, wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Nice! Haven't watched any of them, but I really liked the Mythbusters episode where they built hunk machine gun from the other one. So can't think of the name right now, sorry Snake, I really should be sleeping...

speaking of which...isn't some ungodly hour their right now?

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Thanks to daylight savings, I was able to fetch and watch Better Call Saul before going to bed.

And before anyone asks anything, I have a netflix subscription, but this way I can watch the show ASAP, as a true BB fanboy.

Going to bed now. Seya.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    Please:
    Yes. Yes you can!

Daylight savings here, so trying to convince the kids to go to bed earlier....not easy to do!

Sorry i I have not been here as much. I accepted a team lead assignment that started just after the first of the year, so my time has been filled with leadership trainings and projects. I have missed talking with you guys

i am am going to try to be on more frequently again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X