Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Only good thing about seats is you do not have to queue
    True, but thankfully I love queuing for a concert.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      True, but thankfully I love queuing for a concert.
      I would rather queue and get to the front than have seats maybe next time
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I would like to go....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          I would like to go....
          Of course, i am sorry i am so insensitive at times
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Of course, i am sorry i am so insensitive at times

Je, Je, je NP. In less than 2 weeks they will be resting again.

Comment

• I'm off to eat something now and then pack my bags, see you all later.
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                I'm off to eat something now and then pack my bags, see you all later.
                See you...

Comment

Did you get front row ?
                  Yes, I did. So did CW and her boyfriend.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    Yes, I did. So did CW and her boyfriend.
                    Lucky...... next time i am going to get standing even if it means going alone

Comment

• Can see you are still here Maya, i have to cash up now and at last go home so hope to see you later for a little while.

Take care xx

Comment

Can see you are still here Maya, i have to cash up now and at last go home so hope to see you later for a little while.

Take care xx
                        As all this weekend, I have spent a lot of time here... See you later then.

Comment

• They aren't great, but here are some of my pics.

This is Flake with a complete cunt.

with cunt.jpg

With cunt missing

without cunt.jpg

And a few more.

engel1.jpgrichard1.jpgshrink2.jpg

Comment

• Two more.

shrink3.jpgshrink4.jpg

Comment

• Thank you for sharing. How did your back take the concert? Are you okay?

Comment

• I had to shrink those to comply with this sites shitty rules on pics size and they look awful!
                                I will have to post the full size pics elsewhere and post a link.

@Abendwind.

I'm paying for last night today. I'm quite stiff and in some pain, but I do not regret a second of my jumping about and headbanging!

Also, it was a first for me to have somone to cum over my face. I never knew semen smelled like Pernod. Till got me at least 5 times in the face and hair, and the bugger never even so much as took me to dinner first!

It was a fantastic evening and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X