• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you like your prime minister ...

Comment

• Much better than the president.

How are you?
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        You are always welcome Jorge.
        I saw Van Halen on their first british tour here in Birmingham supporting Black Sabbath in 1978 on the 'Never Say Die' tour. They got an encore which was almost unheard of for a support band, and when Sabbath came out on stage they came across as decidedly dated. Heavy metal had arrived some years before, but Sabbath, (like a lot of the dinosaur bands), never noticed. I recently downloaded a video of Sabbath on that tour and it was quite sad to watch.

Wow! They don't really tour much in Europe anymore... So I don't count with seeing them.
        «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

So you like your prime minister ...

Want to change yours already?
          Last edited by Jorge; 03-01-2012, 02:44 PM.
          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            Want to change your already?
            I don't like any of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              Much better than the president.

How are you?
              Great. Thinking about going for a walk
              What about you? Studying a lot?

Comment

• Just thought i would add my bit about our Prime Minister(s), i was born and brought up a Labour supporter i hated what was in my opinion the worst time when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister, what a terrible women she was. But now i think they are all the same and have lost my faith in every political party. The fact we now have two idiots trying to run the country is proof of how bad things have got.
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Great. Thinking about going for a walk
                  What about you? Studying a lot?

Did you go for a walk already?

I am fine thank you, sun is shining and it's getting warmer - we had +6c today! Spring is in the air.

Well... I should be translating Sweidsh text chapters but here I am..
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @Abendwind

Spring is also in the air here, its a beautiful day, just a shame i am at work, i am hoping it wil last till the weekend as i have weekend off
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      Did you go for a walk already?

I am fine thank you, sun is shining and it's getting warmer - we had +6c today! Spring is in the air.

Well... I should be translating Sweidsh text chapters but here I am..
                      Yup, I went. A fantastic day here warmer than yours. Now they are talking about rain and snow for the weekend....

You have to rest...

Comment

• Maya - hahah, figures Just saw the weather forecast for tomorrow, should be pure sunshine.

RBF, Glad to hear that! I'm sure it will.

Soon I'm off to watch American Idol with a nice cup of fresh self-made apple juice. : ) So much talent over there, my god!

Comment

• omg must share this with you all, the most gorgeous guy has just come in to use the gym, french i think. Well it was hot in here before he came in but now its even hotter

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            omg must share this with you all, the most gorgeous guy has just come in to use the gym, french i think. Well it was hot in here before he came in but now its even hotter
                            Hope he goes often

Comment

• Wow, you could always go and ask if he needs any help with the gym equipment.. Haha

Comment

• The sun is waiting for me. Have a great afternoon. See you!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X