Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Yeah i am very well now thanks, at last i have finally got my full appetite back, the scales told me i was 122lb this morning, i have lost 5lb since being ill i am now trying to eat loads and put it back on

I am sure you will be very happy when he is home again, you have missed him a lot i know
    Before I forget... sorry for the bad news about the London M&G.

Sip, A lot and I'm pissed off because he called me yesterday and I had the mobile on silence mode so I didn't realised.

Well, I must go now, Maybe we'll meet later. Good afternoon!!!!

Comment

• Its ok i knew it would proberbly never happen, i just hope i get a chance encounter at some point or it will always be a dream and nothing more

Oh no that is not good and it always happens to me too, i hope he called again later.

Adios my freind and who knows when we will meet again, very erratic at the moment i feel. Have fun
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        I'm sure you'll get excellent marks, any case I'll send you my best wishes and lots of good luck. I know this week is going to be a very important one. Next time you'll be there.
        Yes. 16 Feb my 'penkkarit' and the cruise I've been talking about. Remember when I talked here about my German final exam where I got an E instead of an L and said that I'm going to do it again? Anyway, next Wednesday - the same day as the concert - I'm having my German listening comprehension part of the test. Nooo pressure.. Thank you for your support. : )
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          Yes. 16 Feb my 'penkkarit' and the cruise I've been talking about. Remember when I talked here about my German final exam where I got an E instead of an L and said that I'm going to do it again? Anyway, next Wednesday - the same day as the concert - I'm having my German listening comprehension part of the test. Nooo pressure.. Thank you for your support. : )
          Good luck Abendwind, i am sure you will get your L this time.

Not long till your cruise, i bet you are so excited, i know you miss the concert and that sucks but i am sure you will have loads of fun
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• RBF - thank you very much. You're right, I am very excited and will have much much fun. It's pretty special because all the seniors from my school will be there, it's great to be on the same boat with all of them. Also there will be no older people at all, just high school graduates all over Finland.

Not so long until your concert, I bet you're feeling excited already? : )
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Yes very very excited, i feel like a child waiting for Christmas I can think of nothing else at the moment. I am so sorry that you will miss out this time but i am sure they will be doing another tour. Maya is coming to England for the next tour, she promised .....

Comment

• I know how you feel. : ) I feel sad because I can't go, but I want to stick to the thought that they'll be back. If they do another tour and I won't get the tickets to a concert here, I'll join you two.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  Its ok i knew it would proberbly never happen, i just hope i get a chance encounter at some point or it will always be a dream and nothing more
                  They have to get in. Find the door

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  Oh no that is not good and it always happens to me too, i hope he called again later.
                  He is in Puerto Rico, so he didn't.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  Adios my freind and who knows when we will meet again, very erratic at the moment i feel. Have fun
                  Are you OK? PM me if you need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    Do your best, I'm sure you'll get an excellent mark. And I remember about it, I couldn't remember the exact letters but all the rest yup. My memory always gives me a ring for this things, I'll be sending you big amounts of luck.

Comment

• Cruel people, I see you all when I logged in, and all of you have left me alone....

Comment

• :O im sorry
                        im back for a bit noww

Comment

• Comment

• Don't worry, I was joking. I was searching a video to punish them, but you save them. Last time, they wanted to kill me. Jejejejeje

Comment

• ohno :O why
                              how

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                Cruel people, I see you all when I logged in, and all of you have left me alone....
                                I went for my break, i am back now. I am ok and will def PM you if i need to talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X