Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Yes i really hope that his back is feeling better, i suffered sciatica once a couple pf years agon and i would never want to suffer it again

That is very true, we all enjoy but all have a different story to tell.

Hope you are enjoying your sunday
    Not really, I'm so jealous....

and they don't say a word...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Not really, I'm so jealous....

and they don't say a word...
      Ah but do not forget next time they play in UK you will be front row with me, my only regret with London was that i had to have seats or stand on my own, i wanted to be close
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Ah but do not forget next time they play in UK you will be front row with me, my only regret with London was that i had to have seats or stand on my own, i wanted to be close
        UK? I can't remember chosing the place... we only talk about going together to a gig, we didn't say where... I think you'll enjoy more a spanish gig.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        I wanted to be close to Richard
        I think now it's better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          UK? I can't remember chosing the place... we only talk about going together to a gig, we didn't say where... I think you'll enjoy more a spanish gig.

I think now it's better.
          The place is irrelevant the gig together is important but yes i have never been to Spain so sounds good to me.

Yes of course i want to be as close to Richard as i can, joined if possible
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hi guys.
            So0rry I haven't posted yet. i will write a full review later today, but for now, here's a mini review.

FUCKING AMAZING!

Comment

• Baha! Love your mini review AiH! And I think a Spanish gig would be awesome, Maya Meh...so jealous of everyone whose been to a concert this weekend x)

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                Hi guys.
                So0rry I haven't posted yet. i will write a full review later today, but for now, here's a mini review.

FUCKING AMAZING!

This is a great review!!!!

Comment

The place is irrelevant the gig together is important but yes i have never been to Spain so sounds good to me.

Yes of course i want to be as close to Richard as i can, joined if possible
                  I think you'll love it but agree the place is irrelevant, although I'd prefer if it's in the south of Europe, it's said the public is more passionate than in the north.

Comment

• So you did make it AIH
                    Maya, I'll write one for you eventually, loaded with work at the moment so can't stay online long enough
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Golden Brown by Sranglers dont you just love it ......just came on radio at work ....

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        Maya, I'll write one for you eventually, loaded with work at the moment so can't stay online long enough

Can't wait to read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          Yup, was against the barrier so very front row
                          Glad to hear you had fun. Did you queue for a long time?
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            The queue was surprisingly small.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              The queue was surprisingly small.
                              Did you get front row ?

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                Only good thing about seats is you do not have to queue

Comment

Working...
                                X