Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    I think it is worldwide problem now and getting worse, i should not complain as i am one of the lucky one`s, also my family have jobs, my daughter is lucky as she is a travel agent and so many people book holidays on line now but luckily she works for a company that books luxury holidays and most rich people tend to book on the phone or in person for some reason, my son is manager in a big department store which is doing well so hopefully our jobs are pretty safe, but you never know whats around the corner.

I'm glad to read that, I'm used to listen to people worried about their jobs.

In Spain is worse than in most countries, even countries which have been rescued have less unemployed people than us. This is the first year that the number of people living in Spain has decreased, we have lots of people from South America and some are going back. My brother'll finish university next year and probably he will have to go abroad, no much chances here and each day i listen about another person in my circle losing the job. My best friend wants to go abroad too. It's shitty.

So, you can't lose yours. Be careful with your sneaky looks....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      4 weeks!!!! ... almost nothing. That's the most important, now. Study as much as you can. But don't forget a little fun.
      True, now I can start counting the days.. It's crazy how fast time goes by. Three years ago I began studying in senior high, and now it's already coming to an end. End of one chapter.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      We have all missed you lots, hope you had a good birthday weekend and although you have a busy schedule hope to see you here again soon....
      Hey, how are you doing? How's work?

I did have a good birthday weekend thanks, I had some of my best friends come to my place and then we just spent some quality time together. I was also asked to come to spend a night out tomorrow but I think I have to choose my German and Swedish books instead.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        True, now I can start counting the days.. It's crazy how fast time goes by. Three years ago I began studying in senior high, and now it's already coming to an end. End of one chapter.
        You close a door and other opens...

I was asked to come to spend a night out tomorrow but I think I have to choose my German and Swedish books instead.
        Only two months and after the exams... holidays.

Comment

• ^ True that too. I will have loads of time for everything else when school's over.

You know why I'm really pissed off right now. Yesterday I lost my slightest piece of hope I had when it comes to Rammstein's concert in February. I found out that I have my German listening comprehension on Feb 15, the day the concert is. And I have to be there. What's more, next day I have my penkkarit and the cruise with all the other oldest students, although I'm REALLY looking forward to both of those events. Oh well. Now someone's sounding like a dramaqueen but I'd be very happy if I could skip that day in my life.

I truly hope that it won't be their last concert here.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

You know why I'm really pissed off right now. Yesterday I lost my slightest piece of hope I had when it comes to Rammstein's concert in February. I found out that I have my German listening comprehension on Feb 15, the day the concert is. And I have to be there. What's more, next day I have my penkkarit and the cruise with all the other oldest students, although I'm REALLY looking forward to both of those events. Oh well. Now someone's sounding like a dramaqueen but I'd be very happy if I could skip that day in my life.

I truly hope that it won't be their last concert here.

I am really sorry, they'll be so near, i understand you
            Bad luck, very bad luck, but sometimes we can't change things we would like to. And being positive, those days happen once in life and there would be lots of Rammstein's concerts after and you'll be in first row. You'll have that cruise full of fun to adhere the pieces of your broken heart. I imagine you won't be happy that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              I'm glad to read that, I'm used to listen to people worried about their jobs.

In Spain is worse than in most countries, even countries which have been rescued have less unemployed people than us. This is the first year that the number of people living in Spain has decreased, we have lots of people from South America and some are going back. My brother'll finish university next year and probably he will have to go abroad, no much chances here and each day i listen about another person in my circle losing the job. My best friend wants to go abroad too. It's shitty.

So, you can't lose yours. Be careful with your sneaky looks....
              That really sucks, it sounds as if the situation in Spain is really bad, i do hope the situation improves before your brother finishes the university, but it must be a very slim chance.
              As you say your best friend wants to go abroad does that mean you would also consider doing the same?
              We have a very high percentage of people here from all over the world, many from eastern europe and also middle eastern countries, we are getting over populated which of course means fewer jobs.

We keep missing each other today, again very busy here but lunch time goes a bit quiet which means i can post here for awhile. Having friends over tonight tonight and a very busy weekend so who knows when we will meet again
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @Abendwind

Work is the same as usual, very very busy as usual for January, will calm down in a couple of weeks and just be usual customers.
                Glad you had a good birthday, always good to spend it with friends.

I would have the night out and forget the books
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

That really sucks, it sounds as if the situation in Spain is really bad, i do hope the situation improves before your brother finishes the university, but it must be a very slim chance.
                  As you say your best friend wants to go abroad does that mean you would also consider doing the same?
                  We have a very high percentage of people here from all over the world, many from eastern europe and also middle eastern countries, we are getting over populated which of course means fewer jobs.
                  It's very bad

I've got the information about it here, but I'm not considering it now. I hope I won't have to do it, but maybe he'll go there.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  We keep missing each other today, again very busy here but lunch time goes a bit quiet which means i can post here for awhile. Having friends over tonight tonight and a very busy weekend so who knows when we will meet again
                  I hope we meet, if not enjoy your weekend. BTW, I went to swim this morning but i wasn't lucky, not my day.

Comment

• Finish at three so one last post before i go.

I hope it will not come to that, you will miss him or you could follow

Sorry you were not lucky at the pool, maybe next week

Have friends round tonight, going out for big family meal at my favourate restaurant sat evening but may see you at some point, if not have a wonderful weekend and will keep in touch love and hugs xx

Comment

Finish at three so one last post before i go.

I hope it will not come to that, you will miss him or you could follow

Sorry you were not lucky at the pool, maybe next week

Have friends round tonight, going out for big family meal at my favourate restaurant sat evening but may see you at some point, if not have a wonderful weekend and will keep in touch love and hugs xx
                      Yes, I 'd Miss him a lot .....

Your weekend sounds perfect, I' ll write you during it. Love.

Comment

• @ RBF - yeah, I think I'll ditch the books for a while and go have a drink or two with my friends, one of them is celebrating his 18th birthday. : ) But before that - German and Swedish. But you, I wish you the best weekend. : ) xx

Originally posted by Maya View Post

I am really sorry, they'll be so near, i understand you
                        Bad luck, very bad luck, but sometimes we can't change things we would like to. And being positive, those days happen once in life and there would be lots of Rammstein's concerts after and you'll be in first row. You'll have that cruise full of fun to adhere the pieces of your broken heart. I imagine you won't be happy that night.
                        Some nice words over there! Thank you. From the bottom of my heart I wish for more concerts to come.

Yes, I know Feb 15's going to be of the worst days so far, but at the same time I will definitely be excited about the very next day. ; )

Comment

Yes, I know Feb 15's going to be of the worst days so far, but at the same time I will definitely be excited about the very next day. ; )
                          I think both of Us will suffer in the upcoming months . In your case i'm sure that cruise will worth it

Comment

• ^ Yeah. But we'll get over it just fine I'm sure.

Comment

^ Yeah. But we'll get over it just fine I'm sure.
                              I already accepted it, there's no other way.

Comment

• ^ Haha, I haven't just yet. Soon, hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X