Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I'll have to wait a week

The exam is shitty, not time enough, it's unnatural and I will have a partner that i don't know and in one part we have to talk. In class i have two bad experiences with a girl that didn't understand the question, and it's a collaboration.

Maybe they give me a theme i don't know the vocabulary or i just forget my english. There isn't time to react, there are parts of 30 seconds.

Comment

• Oh i see what you mean, put like that it does sound difficult, all you can do is your best but if some part of it relies on someone else then that could prove harder.... 30 seconds is no time at all.
      What time is your exam so i can send you positive thoughts?
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• The exam will began at 10:00 as they're british it will be on time. For you 9:00.

It has four parts, 3 minutes the first. the second is 1 minute and after 20 seconds. The third is 3 minutes but with other person. And the last is four minutes and they will ask both of us in that time.

So at 10:20 i will be out, thinking about all my errors.

Comment

• I will be at work from 6.45 so will be thinking of you 9.00, as you know the forum is forbidden territory at work so if you get the chance send me quick email on how you think you done. There will be few errors to think of i am sure
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I prefer to have errors to think of than not having, that would mean i couldn't say a word and that's worse. -flat encepholagram-

Comment

• I see what you mean in that sense, as i said before though if your speaking is half as good as your writing then you will be fine. I really try hard not to slip into slang when posting as i know that does not help you at all.

Comment

• Don't worry for that, i find it everywhere.

I have other problem, i can't use american english and i don't know if some words are british or american, i just use them. i was surprised when she corrected me.... :S

Comment

• I could maybe help you out with that one, shame we cant use telepathy tomorrow !!

Comment

• It would be better if you do the exam

Comment

• I would do that gladly to help you if that were possible but i am sure you will do brilliant on your own

Comment

• On 26th january we will see it .....

Comment

• You have to wait that long???

Comment

• Yes. Christmas holidays........

Comment

• Maya i have to go to my bed now as up at 5am, very best of luck for tomorrow and please let me know how it goes.

Speak soon Love and hugs

Comment

• I'll write you as soon as posible, i promise you, not like last time :S

Comment

Working...
                                X