No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I agree. But I doubt its Till in the photo.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      No more Cannibal_wotsit news

Honey, hope you are ok and when you come back home after school, you write a short post.

Edit: This has been my post number 2000.
      How short is a short post....
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        How short is a short post....
        10 characters, it's the minimum here

So, you are OK.

Comment

• Well I'm alive if that's what you mean by ok.
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            Well I'm alive if that's what you mean by ok.
            Originally posted by Maya View Post
            So, you are alive
            And how are you? (not ok it seems.... )

Comment

• ^Judging from her most recent facebook post, indeed it seems.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^Judging from her most recent facebook post, indeed it seems.
                :S

Don't scare me.

Comment

• Just a quick post before the shittiest manager in the whole world comes in at 2pm, will be so hard not to take a sneaky look but there are too many un employed people in the country without me adding to it

Miss you all till later .....
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Just a quick post before the shittiest manager in the whole world comes in at 2pm, will be so hard not to take a sneaky look but there are too many un employed people in the country without me adding to it

Miss you all till later .....
                    There? Come here and see. And it's increasing...

And don't forget, it always can be worse.

I'll miss you too.

Comment

• It's been a while since my last post here.. How's everyone doing?
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                        It's been a while since my last post here.. How's everyone doing?
                        We are missing you.

Me without changes. It seems you are busy , hope everything is ok for you.

Comment

• I have been missing you too.

Everything's okay, I haven't had much extra time because it's so very hectic in school right now since I'm about to graduate.. I have just four weeks of school left, then I have a month off and after that I have my final matriculation examinations.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

I have been missing you too.

Everything's okay, I haven't had much extra time because it's so very hectic in school right now since I'm about to graduate.. I have just four weeks of school left, then I have a month off and after that I have my final matriculation examinations.
                            4 weeks!!!! ... almost nothing. That's the most important, now. Study as much as you can. But don't forget a little fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              There? Come here and see. And it's increasing...

And don't forget, it always can be worse.

I'll miss you too.
                              I think it is worldwide problem now and getting worse, i should not complain as i am one of the lucky one`s, also my family have jobs, my daughter is lucky as she is a travel agent and so many people book holidays on line now but luckily she works for a company that books luxury holidays and most rich people tend to book on the phone or in person for some reason, my son is manager in a big department store which is doing well so hopefully our jobs are pretty safe, but you never know whats around the corner.

The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

It's been a while since my last post here.. How's everyone doing?
                                We have all missed you lots, hope you had a good birthday weekend and although you have a busy schedule hope to see you here again soon....

Comment

Working...
                                X