X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    @Wrysalesman.
    I'm looking forward to John Wick 2 as well.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    The other night I watched 'The Girl With All The Gifts'. The story is set in a dystopian future in England. It's made to look likes it's filmed in and around London but was actually shot here in Birmingham. The main character was a young girl played by Sennia Nanua who looks about ten but was actually about thirteen when the film was made last year. She was INCREDIBLE! She gave one of the finest performances I have EVER seen. Watch this movie!
    Last edited by Art in Heaven; 01-04-2017, 09:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wrysalesman
    replied
    Looking forward to see John Wick: Chapter 2

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Since it is the current topic, more or less...I saw this somewhere the other day and it got a laugh from me:

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^ That's a good definition.

Ooops, some people love him. A friend has sent this to me.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Well, when The Phantom Menace came out, I liked the character, but I have to add that I was only 11 years old. 3 years later, when the 2nd movie came out, my opinion changed and he only seemed unnecessary and rather annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    I like him as much as Snake loves Frühling in Paris.
    Then you a re a fanboy

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Very descriptive

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Not a comparison between trilogies, is more a deception with the way the second one is thought and done (Not talking about the effects in general).

BTW, Do you like Jar Jar Binks?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Not a comparison between trilogies, is more a deception with the way the second one is thought and done (Not talking about the effects in general).

BTW, Do you like Jar Jar Binks?
    Last edited by Maya; 10-23-2015, 01:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    I actually liked all the Star Wars movies. The recent trilogy was less, but they had great actors saving the day (McGreggor, Neeson, Portman, Lee!!!) and overall very good effects. Furthermore the storylines were good (they dated back to the first trilogy anyways). Some great action scenes were made there too (of course not talking about the fake CGI Yoda ones); maybe not the magic from the first ones, but I'm not the type of guy to compare products with their predecessors and expect them to be the same (level).
    Not sure what the Disney company will make of it. If anything they do have the money to make something superb of it. I choose not to watch many trailers of it, but I think I'll stop by the movie theater (that's expensive but the intensive experience makes it ok ; though only for action, syfy or fantasy that is; the rest is more or less the same at home).

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^It can't be worse than the last one, the last trilogy was awful, episode 3 is something to forget, I don't want to see anything else performed by Hayden Christensen, I never believed him, I think this is one of the worse things you can say of an actor. His turn to the dark side is a shame. Forunately Lucas stopped filming the next movies, and now we have a chance.

My expectations for episode VII are very high

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    I never saw the first Star Wars movie till it had been out for maybe 5 years and I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I would as I tend to avoid movies that have been hyped to death as they invariably turn out to be shit so this was a nice surprise. I also liked the second and third movies, but the dross that came after were like rip offs of David Lynch movies, Dune anybody? And now Disney own the franchise. I couldn't think of anything worse.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    You'll find it on the net or even you can buy it here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X