Clear All

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^December 14 to be precisely!

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    ^The Hobbit will be playing in the late fall / early winter.

Whether you love our hate the LOTR movies, they're definetly a milestone in cinema history.
    So that means now then as we are having such awful weather in England, seriously though thanks Waidmann for the info

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^The Hobbit will be playing in the late fall / early winter.

Whether you love our hate the LOTR movies, they're definetly a milestone in cinema history.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    XD

The guy is Peter Jackson.....

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I love The books, you can't imagine how. I read them in English and Spanish and I have Many books recopiled by his son. That guy destroyed it all
    Ah thats a shame Maya, i agree the books are fantastic, would you beleive it took me over a year to read them then i read The Hobbitt last which was the wrong way around i know

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I love The books, you can't imagine how. I read them in English and Spanish and I have Many books recopiled by his son. That guy destroyed it all

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    The date is somewhere above, I hate what he did with TLOTR
    Really, you did not enjoy the films, i think it is a very very hard thing to make a film from such an epic book and i thought he done pretty well, i think you either love them or hate them

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    I am still waiting to hear news of Peter Jackson`s "The Hobbitt" i think it was going to be released this year but not heard anything. I am sure if its anything like the Lord of the Rings it will be amazing
    The date is somewhere above, I hate what he did with TLOTR

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    I am still waiting to hear news of Peter Jackson`s "The Hobbitt" i think it was going to be released this year but not heard anything. I am sure if its anything like the Lord of the Rings it will be amazing

Leave a comment:

• TimNolan123
    replied
    Waiting for this movie eagerly, i know i am gonna miss Joker in it but i also do know that this movie is gonna kick asses of all those avengers.
    Last edited by TimNolan123; 06-23-2012, 01:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• karlaa
    replied
    i am looking forward to woody allen's latest movie in rome. karla

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    I haven't even heard of Iron Sky ! I will have to check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    It was rather. There are some funny bits but it's mostly meandering crap. I watched Iron Sky last night and I have to say it's worth a watch. I really enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Waidmann ~ True Blood is the best ! Sometimes certain episodes drag, but then they pick up. A lot of people have trouble following it. I get so many questions the next day from friends and coworkers because they don't get it.
    I am hoping season 5 will be better that season 4. I am still sad that Godric died, I loved his character.
    @wasp85 ~ Snow White is a kids story about how a working class girl ended up marrying a Prince. A tale to inspire hope for children of working class. How often does someone like me marry a prince ? Princess Di and Kate Middleton are both rich from well to do families, I always found it funny that the media paints them as paupers. Let me be a pauper with their $$. I know they made Snowie the princess. I loved the fantasy parts of the film, with the horses and fairies. Knights In Shining Armour were what was around in that time period. I fealt more like they ripped off Joan Of Arc but at least she wasn't a helpless heroine.
    Kristen Stewart always acts like that. She usually always has that face where her teeth stick out. She acted the same throughout Twilight and The Runaways. It doesn't bother me but my cousin can't stand her because of that reason.
    ArtInHeaven ~ my friend wants to see The Dictator. I told her I heard it was horrible.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    @Wasp85
    I'm looking forward to Prometheus too. I downloaded Iron Sky yesterday and I'm going to put that on tonight because It looks like a bit of a giggle, but Prometeus is worth a watch in 3D at the pictures methinks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X