X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    It will be released on December 8, 2015.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...vies-tv&sr=1-1

I'm sorry, in Spain it will be released on 6th November.
    Well at least it is coming I'm sure I can find other stuff they want to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    Never got the bug and cannot muster the interest. I hardly ever go to the movies, but prefer the theatre, it's more intense because it's "live".
    Yup, theatre is great, it can't be compared. But the movies have been shown on TV hundred of times....

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    And of course the Minions. Been checking to see if it's out for like the last month. Don't know why it's taking so long since the movie came out months ago...
    It will be released on December 8, 2015.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...vies-tv&sr=1-1

I'm sorry, in Spain it will be released on 6th November.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Is there a reason?
    Never got the bug and cannot muster the interest. I hardly ever go to the movies, but prefer the theatre, it's more intense because it's "live".

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Yeah that one too. I think we've watched the first one AT LEAST 50 times recently...

Blah blahblah.

And of course the Minions. Been checking to see if it's out for like the last month. Don't know why it's taking so long since the movie came out months ago...

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Not alone then....

I'm waiting for Hotel Transylvania 2 and The minions movie is going to be released soon....

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    We will see it. I think we might have at least 2 Darth Vader costumes and probably like 6 or 7 lightsabers...My kids go back and forth between being Jedi and Sith.

There's a few others coming up the kids are looking forward to as well.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    ^I can. But then I'm one of the two people who have never seen a Start Wars film
    Is there a reason?
    Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    Not even vaguely interested.
    It seems this is The wrong place for my post, I'm alone. I can't wait to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    I only saw star wars after I reached my 20s, never grew on me, never cared, but even I want to go watch that movie on opening night.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Not even vaguely interested.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^I can. But then I'm one of the two people who have never seen a Start Wars film

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I can't believe we haven't posted about it before.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Finally the trailer for "Bridge of Spies" has arrived! You can watch it here. I have been waiting for some footage for a long time.

Spielberg has always fascinated me with his wide range of different genres I think he is able to pull off. His collaborations with Tom Hanks usually end quite well ( like in "Catch me if you can" ,"The Terminal" and "Saving Private Ryan"). Judging by the trailer, this looks like one of his more adult and dark movies. Reminds me a bit of "Munich" and "Saving Private Ryan".

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    I must be the last person on earth to see The Hobbit but i finally saw it yesterday and it was well worth the wait

Leave a comment:

• Saar
    replied
    @RBF: here it comes in theatres the 12th.
    @Fellfrosch: a month? That's short!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X