Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake
    replied
    ^ I only got to see the first 2 films of the Mummy franchise. From the whole cast, I liked best Arnold Vosloo performance. And I think the franchise could use a little bit more blood overall.

Leave a comment:

• Sionis
    replied
    Anyways, I add a second movie I forgot all about. I am really excited about the next film in the Mummy series, The Mummy 4: The Rise of the Aztec. After the Nolan Batman series, if I had to pick another favorite it would probably be the Mummy Series starring Brendan Fraser. Great adventure series that I've loved since seeing the first one when I was younger, and I'm glad they've decided to take a spin in the 3rd one by changing the location of the film from Egypt to China and now the fourth one to Peru. Changing the location defiantly gives the film a more early 20th century adventurer feel. And if I'm not mistaken, there will be 2 more after the fourth one as well so this may be a 6 movie series. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• Sionis
    replied
    The films are being shot at the same time, but the 13 Flowers film started will end filming earlier. Much of that has to do with that nature of the film taking a shorter time to film. Not to mention that The Dark Knight Rises started filming several months after The 13 flowers start filming.

Right now, however, he is devoted full time to the last Nolan Batman.

But the 13 Flowers has my curiosity becasue, besides the lead actor, I've always liked reading about the Japanese-Chinese relations during the Second World War. But I'm dieing to see The Dark Knight Rises. Besides the fact this has been my favorite film series, Bane is one of my favorite villains in Batman (I mainly read the Graphic Novels not the original comics) after Black Mask (hence my username). And I'm extremely glad that Colan will be writing him with a more realistic approach as well as being closer to the original concept of the character, unlike in Batman and Robin. Extremely strong, extremely angry, while at the same time extremely intelligent. Not to mention it's Tom Hardy playing him that I've become very fond of. Great actor.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Isn't he filming that movie at the same time as TDKR ? How can he manage that?

Leave a comment:

• Sionis
    replied
    Snake, I love Batman, and cannot wait for the movie to be released next year. Good choice of movie for a start.

The only movie, other then The Dark Knight Rises, that I feel I really need to see is 13 Flowers of Nanjing. But that has a lot to do with being a big fan of Christian Bale's work.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    started a topic Coming soon (Movies)

Coming soon (Movies)

Use this thread to talk about upcoming movies. I'll start by posting the first promotional material for Dark Knight Rises, the next and final installment of the new batman franchise directed by Christopher Nolan:

First promotional image, featuring Bane

First teaser poster

First Teaser Trailer

Looks like Liam Neeson is back for a Cameo.
    Last edited by Snake; 07-19-2011, 02:20 PM.
Working...
X