X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake View Post
    If that is the case, than why do fans engage more when I post a throwback thursday video on Aff's facebook page than when I share Emigrate news? Or why does a photo of a birthday cake gets more attention on Rammstuga than news about Emigrate? Furthermore, if Emigrate was generating the hype you claim it is, why aren't we getting any burst in activity here?

If you want to say I am blind to it, you could make a better argument by saying that I'm not paying atention to the sames places taht you do.
    It would be nice if you'd read what I wrote before answering!

If Maya agrees with me, that I really can't be that blind.
    She actually agreed wit me. Read again and see the little ^

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    I was going to come in here and write something happy about the timeline. Then I saw from Emigrate World that they've postponed the release dates for the single and the album.

Again.

*sigh*

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^That is because RZK already has recognition from Rammstein. Probably also pulled some favors here and there.
    Yeah, there's no point in denying that for sure. Still, I reckon it's the talent from their previous releases that feeds this as well. Fans won't linger for a solo project if it's nothing worth. We can all agree the press was quite positive about them in 2006. One shouldn't underestimate this fanbase, like many other bands they of course just can't compete with Rammstein.

But if you look at the engagment of rammfans - which, lets be honest, is where virtually all of Emigrate fans come from - not many of them show much excitment.
    I don't follow those boards, so I wouldn't know actually. Maybe there's just not much to talk about either, as we almost know nothing yet. Kruspe was asked about Rammstein almost as much as about Emigrate lately. He has it coming of course, just like Dave Grohl has to say in each Foo Fighters' interview how great Kurt Cobain was or Slash being asked about Guns N' Roses even 18th years after he left. I like Emigrate, but if Kruspe came here for me to interview him, I'd reserve some time for a few Rammstein questions for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I was taking a look on Facebook, Rammstein Facebook Page has 8 842 091 fans and Emigrate Facebook Page only 90 977, we can't expect the same reaction, but some posts have reached a lot of people and there aren't almost likes.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    ^Are you blind? So what if most Emigrate fans are also Rammstein fans, which is quite natural, but I see quite a lot of excitement among them. You seem to wear blinders to people expressing opinions not shared by you. But of course that is one way of telling yourself you're always right.
    If that is the case, than why do fans engage more when I post a throwback thursday video on Aff's facebook page than when I share Emigrate news? Or why does a photo of a birthday cake gets more attention on Rammstuga than news about Emigrate? Furthermore, if Emigrate was generating the hype you claim it is, why aren't we getting any burst in activity here?

If you want to say I am blind to it, you could make a better argument by saying that I'm not paying atention to the sames places taht you do.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
    ^I have to say I am very surprised with the zero interest in Emigrate I'm seeing on Spanish Affenknecht, and it's a fact, we are seeing it along the time, news about Emigrate are ignored and when we say something Rammstein related it has more acceptance. Luckily, in English is not the same, I'm seeing excitement like you said.
    If Maya agrees with me, that I really can't be that blind.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^I have to say I am very surprised with the zero interest in Emigrate I'm seeing on Spanish Affenknecht, and it's a fact, we are seeing it along the time, news about Emigrate are ignored and when we say something Rammstein related it has more acceptance. Luckily, in English is not the same, I'm seeing excitement like you said.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^Are you blind? So what if most Emigrate fans are also Rammstein fans, which is quite natural, but I see quite a lot of excitement among them. You seem to wear blinders to people expressing opinions not shared by you. But of course that is one way of telling yourself you're always right.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^That is because RZK already has recognition from Rammstein. Probably also pulled some favors here and there. But if you look at the engagment of rammfans - which, lets be honest, is where virtually all of Emigrate fans come from - not many of them show much excitment.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Probably because so few people care about Emigrate that nobody even thinks about leaking anything.
    The hype's quite big if you see what bands and magazines seem to care a lot, so "so few people"? Nah, not buying that! There would be enough interest in the leaks.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    I found one. Don't make me use this!

099.jpg

Lucky for Snake, I left it in Louisville where I found it.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    xD

That would be funny.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^Probably because so few people care about Emigrate that nobody even thinks about leaking anything.
    Watch out, Emerald Rose will find an extra big stick and come after you now

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Right after the fb page did, I reckon .
    I Hope it's kick-ass! I honestly don't know any band nowadays that keeps trolling people with new material without actually letting some of it slip through, just as a teaser. But I think I'll like it.
    Unique is also that nothing's leaked yet as far as I know!

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    amazon.de has updated the information about the single Eat You Alive

Tracklist:

1 Eat You Alive
    2 Eat You Alive (Hounds Remix)

Cover:

amazon.de

Leave a comment:

Working...
X