Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya
    replied
    No idea, maybe they want to change the text or post the photo of them signing it, here is the link : http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/comp...migrate-guitar

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Any idea why Rammstein US put up the Metal Hammer link to win a signed guitar and then took it down again? The contest is legit, was there a reason to remove it?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I read you in one, "better two" of your Portuguese incarnations, and didn't see a great difference. Well, of course the language.

Anyway, iron fists...

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Trust me, all international incarnations of the iberian troll are nothing compared to the original portuguese one.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    xD

Tame? Can't stop laughing.
    You need iron fists.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Not much. He has moderated himself a little, but only in the last months, maybe in last year.... xD
    When I entered Aff I was already pretty tame. No international community ever got to see the full extent of the iberian troll. Not even Donaukinder.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    This expression should really become part of the lingo of this board. And everything before BW should be considered as of no consequence at all. That is all .

Although I must say I'm still curious about this Snake-fan. Could you share a link or so to where I could find posts from this person?
    You can find posts all over the place... like me this persons talks a lot xD
    Everything before BW should be considered as of no consequence at all. That is all . AMEN

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    Indeed. Who was this mystery person? And was Snake really that different BW?
    Not much. He has moderated himself a little, but only in the last months, maybe in last year.... xD

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^No, I have always been the same. I'm like the speed of light: everything around it changes in order for it to remain constant.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Indeed. Who was this mystery person? And was Snake really that different BW?
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 11-15-2014, 01:08 AM. Reason: Does Waidmann think the answers to all body image problems can be found in the edit line? Signs say YES!

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    BW - > Before Waidmann
    This expression should really become part of the lingo of this board. And everything before BW should be considered as of no consequence at all. That is all .

Although I must say I'm still curious about this Snake-fan. Could you share a link or so to where I could find posts from this person?
    Last edited by Waidmann; 11-14-2014, 11:16 PM. Reason: Are women dissatisfied with my body? A tiny part of me says yes.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    oooooooh

Maybe the surprise is that this time they don't retain it....

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    little_puppy_looking_sorry-600x4501.jpg

Aww....now I'm sad

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    In my post office, they told me it's impossible to know how long will take something to arrive to the US, because sometimes they retain letters and packages without reason.

Maybe it arrives with Santa....

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    I know! But it will still get here sooner than if I got the US release...

This gif just makes me grin.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    happy.jpg
    And now the real wait begins

Leave a comment:

Working...
X