Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya
    replied
    BTW, we are talking about this: http://www.amazon.de/gp/recsradio/ra...disc=1&track=1

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    @Snake But he didn't mentioned it, so ...

I believe on the press release it mentioned that Marilyn Manson was a guest on the album as well but it didn't mention which song he was on.

"Hypothetical." That was the first song that I felt his voice and personality really fit. From the first time I heard it, I always pictured him singing that song. So he was listening to the song with my vocals on it and he said, it sounds good to me I don't know why you'd want to change it. He wasn't really convinced that he could do a better job. So he tried something and I felt that it wasn't really right for the song. He was doing his record at the time and was in his studio doing his thing. So I wanted to get him out of his environment. I called up a friend of mine who has a studio in LA and we brought him in there and he worked for eight hours on this track and it came out exactly like I had it in mind. There was a little drama involved with him but that what you get when you ask for him. He ain't Lemmy.
    Source:http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/inter...no_i_dont.html

For me it does not sound like The Beautiful People, but I thought I was listening to one song of the first album, I don't remember which one (I'm not an Emigrate fan, you know) so for me it's a part two of one of the first album, that dissapointed me. I have to listen to the others.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    I think my favorite bit of info is that Lemmy never really even talked to Richard about any of it. No word, no notice. Just recorded the track and sent it back to him. That's pretty cool. Though I can't picture him telling Lemmy to grab his balls...or anything really. He was probably just thrilled that Lemmy did the recording for his song...

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Doesn't mean he didn't got to work on that one alongside Frank Dellé. Besides, judging from the snipper available at amazon, it kind of sounds like The Beautiful People.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    According to amazon.de

Eat You Alive (featuring Frank Dellé)

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    I was convinced the song where MM actually contributed was Eat You alive.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    That was an excellent interview! Thanks for the link
    I'm surprised because I haven't seen it in many places, only in one or two.

And I will forever be thinking that Jonathan Davis is grabbing his balls on the high notes when I hear his song.
    x2

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    About Manson: "He aint Lemmy" Nope *LOL*
    I once saw a headline about a singer that said: "A legend in his own mind" . . everytime I read about Manson I remember that headline
    I agree completely. Manson ain't Lemmy. I think the Lemmy track is the one I am most looking forward to hearing of the guest tracks.
    Agree with both, love that headline. It must be a nightmare to work with Manson and Lemmy's track will be a great attraction, even for people that don't know about Emigrate.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    That was an excellent interview! Thanks for the link

I agree completely. Manson ain't Lemmy. I think the Lemmy track is the one I am most looking forward to hearing of the guest tracks. And I will forever be thinking that Jonathan Davis is grabbing his balls on the high notes when I hear his song.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    About Manson: "He aint Lemmy" Nope *LOL*
    I once saw a headine about a singer that said: "A legend in his own mind" . . everytime I read about Manson I remember that headline

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    A very interesting interview:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/inter...no_i_dont.html

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    ^ Yeah, I saw that article. Trust me, I've been reading them all when I see you and others posting them. I hope the third album won't also take 7 years to complete.

Of course, he also said multiple Rammstein DVDs coming...so much to look forward to. I've been lurking around the shop adding things to my wishlist for future holidays etc. It would be nice if it had an actual wishlist function that I could add things to and then link people to. Or does it? I don't think I've noticed one before...

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied

I won't be able to afford the singles, but it looks like eventually there will be a third album? Maybe?

*goes back to waiting semi-patiently and hopes that it will still come out this year*
    It seems there will be a third one, that is what he said:

According to Richard, interviewed in the Hard Rock Mag #49 (on sale here), 21 songs were mixed pour Silent So Long. Since the album contains 11 songs, the other 10 songs could be B-sides for limited editions or singles. Instead, Richard will re-use them on another record, which will be released later on.
    The sequel will be released later on. All the 21 songs mixed fit well together. So it was quite difficult to choose the titles of Silent So Long, I've been doing this by feel. I just have to compose 2 or 3 new tracks to finalize the other record.
    Source: English Emigrateworld

I think it will be released in November.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    You know, I guess at this point the CD will be released whenever they're good and ready. I have it pre-ordered so I know that it will get here eventually. It's nice to see the new pictures and read the articles. I suppose I will just have to make do with the news that's coming out.

I won't be able to afford the singles, but it looks like eventually there will be a third album? Maybe?

*goes back to waiting semi-patiently and hopes that it will still come out this year*

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^That seems to be the most "official" release-date we've seen so far. Let's hoe they don't post-pone it again

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Silent so long is available on Rammstein shop. The release date is 14.11.2014

https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...oducts_id=1267

Leave a comment:

Working...
X