Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^Thats because she is not me.
    So, you'd had done it better... don't think so.

Comment

^Thats because she is not me.
      Are you saying that you would've managed it?
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Yes, they always do.
        The only reason was because the Sehnsucht album cover freaked her out, she didn't even know what the music was like.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
          The only reason was because the Sehnsucht album cover freaked her out, she didn't even know what the music was like.
          She didn't want to know more.... she thought it was enough

Comment

• ^Yup, I would have managed to ban you from listening to them. I'm not saying that I would try; I'm saying that if I did, I would succeed.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Yup, I would have managed to ban you from listening to them. I'm not saying that I would try; I'm saying that if I did, I would succeed.
              Hmmmm....forgive me, but I am quite dubious about that.

Comment

^Yup, I would have managed to ban you from listening to them. I'm not saying that I would try; I'm saying that if I did, I would succeed.
                My dad thought something like that about other things and you don't want to know what he found.

You wouldn't suceed.

Comment

• ^Be dubious as you want, I'm certain that I would be able to do it.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Be dubious as you want, I'm certain that I would be able to do it.
                    Not with me

Comment

• That sounds like a challenge.....

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        That sounds like a challenge.....
                        No, we'll never know what would have happened. Mentira, I know....

Comment

• ^I would have won. Thats what would happen.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^I would have won. Thats what would happen.
                            No, you wouldn't. You would have lost a daughter and me my father. I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• ^I might lose a daughter and you, but I would still be able to ban her from listening to the band.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Don't tell me, I'd become deaf and you'd go to prison.

Comment

Working...
                                X