No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is different, politicians always lie, but representing murderers is other thing. The results are the expected, but I expected this political party didn't get this amount of votes

Comment

• That is awful Maya, i did not realise that it was that bad, bad news for you and your country !

Just noticed that your posts have gone over the 1000 i wonder if you get a gold star for that
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• wow ....

That only means one think, I spend too much time here and I have to think about it.

Comment

• I think maybe i spend a lot of time here as well, at work and at home now, i do have to be careful at work as today i felt sure that i was being watched, i have to wait to post until the managers are busy with something else.
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Be careful, there are other ways of control.

Comment

• I am very careful, a lot of my work colleages are also on internet so i am not alone, my friend spends all her spare time at work on Amazon, she is addicted and spends all her money there.

Comment

• mmm Another addict... sounds bad.

Maybe I should get some holidays.

Comment

• When I am at my work place, I just spend my time checking facebook and foruns without giving a fuck about what others think. But then again, I'm not exactly in the workforce.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Not talking about that, I was talking about other types of control. In my old company, they fired somebody. If her bosses are controlling her I was talking about being careful, nothing more. What the others think is not important.

And again i shut my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      When I am at my work place, I just spend my time checking facebook and foruns without giving a fuck about what others think. But then again, I'm not exactly in the workforce.
                      What is your workplace?

Comment

• ^A research group in my faculty.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• It was nice to wake up this morning, look out the window and notice that it had been raining snow during the night! Our first snow this winter, it was about time for it already.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Oh no i cant stand snow, i expect you are used to it though.

Last year we had heavy snow on Dec 1st and thats early for England.

Are you going to play smowballs?

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              It was nice to wake up this morning, look out the window and notice that it had been raining snow during the night! Our first snow this winter, it was about time for it already.
                              In Madrid, we aren't used to snow, so it's really special for us each time it snows

Comment

• Yes I'm quite used to it, we have it pretty much during winter. Here the snow usually comes in the middle of November.

Haha, it's not quite the time for that yet, we need more snow. There's not so much of that yet.

Maya, when do you actually have snow?
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X