Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That does not sound good.
    All the political parties in England are the same, i hate to admit but i have given up voting in our general elections as lost faith.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Our situation is really bad.

I never had faith in them, so I gave a protest vote, as always.

Comment

• This place has been silent today...

Comment

• Yes, i suppose people are doing typical sunday things whatever that may be!!
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• My sundays are not always the same. Next weekend I will be offline, I think.

Comment

• Is that your birthday celebrations ?

Comment

• Yes and my freedom.

Comment

• Been in work all day, only 3 of us, all eating gingerbread men.
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    Been in work all day, only 3 of us, all eating gingerbread men.
                    What is your job? Sounds good to me eating gingerbread men lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      Yes and my freedom.
                      Of course Wednesday is last day for you if i remember correctly, bet you cant wait

Comment

• Yes "last day" but I'm fed up, this morning i 've been in the same page during 30 min. ....

Comment

• It happens i suppose, better day tomorrow for you i hope

Comment

• Tomorrow will be a busy day, besides morning classes, I have BC classes in the evening

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              What is your job? Sounds good to me eating gingerbread men lol!!
                              I work in a charity shop, on Sundays it's very quiet. Only problem is no internet access. I only get that when I'm doing my other job.

Comment

• @Maya, there's a chance I won't be able to say this nearer the time, so happy birthday in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X