No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now it's less than a week to the Helsinki-concert.... Oh how much I just wish that day could be removed from my calendar.

Still happy for all my friends who are able to go there.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      No problem Maya i was just home from work after a bad day and was in a bad mood, i do not expect anyone to jump as soon as i log in.
      Yes ice cream was good to me, i think i am finally well again, need to be as concert in only 15 days now.
      Had a very tiring but lovely day with my lovely Alexie, difficult at times though as my daughter breast feeds and she had expressed some milk but she was not too happy taking it from a bottle, but when she was hungry enough and knew there was no alternative she was fine. Hope all ok with you and when did you say your second interview was ?
      I was in a really bad mood, that's why I wasn't paying much attention, yesterday was even worse so I decided to leave early. I was reading half the posts and didn't feel like answering many. So before having to regret something I went to bed. Everything OK and still searching....

Comment

• Why do you wish away the concert? And as for me: sounding like getting there at 3pm sounds great! I would have to leave school early and that means: I miss physics! xD (I seriously hate that class xD)and thanks! I can't wait to go to uni and finally study what I really want to

Comment

• Searching for a job Maya? Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            This is what i have been trying to find out for months for the London gig, i think it is more likely to be before than after so i am going to get to the venue aroung 3pm as thats when it is rumoured to happen.
            Glad you have got your ticket and well done for getting into your uni
            It seems there won't be a M&G in London. But as we said before, I think you must be a LIFAD member and win it. This is how it works, and these aren't my words, they belong to a LIFAD member.

"The M&G are raffled between the participants by a computer from the "Show-section" in LIFAD. You have to go to the "SHOW-section" there you can click on the yellow square-arrow and choose "attending" for the shows you are about to attend. BUT then it depends on these specific shows are chosen for Meet and Greets. But if theses shows are selected for M&G you will be participating for the raffle, if there will be a M&G for these specific shows. For the European right now they raffle out 5x2. So five winners. And the winners can bring a friend."

"Meet & Greet-list is now set.
            Following dates:

02/15/2012 FI Helsinki Hartwall Areena
            02/19/2012 NO Oslo Valhall
            02/21/2012 DK Kopenhagen Forum
            02/22/2012 DK Herning Jyske Bank Boxen
            02/27/2012 IE Dublin The O2
            03/04/2012 NL Rotterdam Ahoy
            03/06/2012 FR Paris Bercy
            03/08/2012 BE Antwerpen Sportpalais"

You should look in Universal web page if there would be an Album Signing

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              Now it's less than a week to the Helsinki-concert.... Oh how much I just wish that day could be removed from my calendar.

Still happy for all my friends who are able to go there.
              I'm really sorry but your plans sound great for me .

Comment

• Searching for a job Maya? Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                  Searching for a job Maya? Good luck!
                  Thanks!!!

BTW I forgot, here you can find another chance for your M&G...

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ull=1#post8412

No sense to post it again...

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    Why do you wish away the concert? And as for me: sounding like getting there at 3pm sounds great! I would have to leave school early and that means: I miss physics! xD (I seriously hate that class xD)and thanks! I can't wait to go to uni and finally study what I really want to
                    Because I won't be able to attend. That's why. Sorry for being so full of hatred but I can't help it. -.-
                    Haha, when I went to their concert for the first time I queued for 10 hours in -15c weather.. But it was all worth it. What are you going to study at uni? I'm going to a university this autumn, with German as my main subject.

Maya - thank you. It doesn't matter THAT much when knowing that the next day will be the greatest. But before that I have some of my matriculation examinations - my final exams - starting with Finnish text exam tomorrow. Eeks.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      Maya - thank you. It doesn't matter THAT much when knowing that the next day will be the greatest. But before that I have some of my matriculation examinations - my final exams - starting with Finnish text exam tomorrow. Eeks.
                      I'm sure you'll get excellent marks, any case I'll send you my best wishes and lots of good luck. I know this week is going to be a very important one. Next time you'll be there.

Comment

• Anyone getting the dreaded Database Errors ?
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Yup, but now It's Ok. Has been only for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Yup, but now It's Ok. Has been only for a while.
                            Hope its temporary, how are you today Maya ? When is your friend home ?
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I think it finished, i was here and it said goodbye to me, after I found the beautiful DB error web page, I went for a coffee and now it's OK. I'm fine, thanks. He'll be here next week... And what about you?

Comment

• Yeah i am very well now thanks, at last i have finally got my full appetite back, the scales told me i was 122lb this morning, i have lost 5lb since being ill i am now trying to eat loads and put it back on

I am sure you will be very happy when he is home again, you have missed him a lot i know

Comment

Working...
                                X