Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    I just fartted.
    Did you?????

Bored? Nobody to troll tonight....

Comment

• I'm here And you totally spelled "farted" wrong

Comment

• ^Doesn't matter, since I farted just right.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• How do you know it was "just right" as you say? Did you have a tuner around to see if it was in the perfect tone of F? Or was it sharp or flat? x)

Comment

• I did not measured the success of my fart in terms of decibels, but in terms of releaf and post-relaxation.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I just remember this post

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
              And hey, at least you got to see Rammstein I haven't yet...I will find out if I will in 2 hours
              What happened? Are you going to see Rammstein?

Comment

• YES!!! I am Maya! But let me tell you my story, it comes with venting xDSo anyways, yesterday was a rollercoaster. I go home and open my mail, I received a scholarship for the university I am going to go to, so I was happy! . A few hours later, however, my phone's battery malfunctioned and I was super sad because it is my lifeline (our computer has too many viruses to work right :S) and then, I asked if I can go to the Rammstein concert. My mom didn't think twice and said yes so, I was super happy! Then I was sad again because I could not tell you and my friends xD

Comment

• Snake: relief and were you holding it in or something? xD

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    YES!!! I am Maya! But let me tell you my story, it comes with venting xDSo anyways, yesterday was a rollercoaster. I go home and open my mail, I received a scholarship for the university I am going to go to, so I was happy! . A few hours later, however, my phone's battery malfunctioned and I was super sad because it is my lifeline (our computer has too many viruses to work right :S) and then, I asked if I can go to the Rammstein concert. My mom didn't think twice and said yes so, I was super happy! Then I was sad again because I could not tell you and my friends xD
                    The last is not important. You'll be there!!! Congrats

Comment

• have fun everyone :O
                      gud niight
                      cyaa

Comment

• oh, 100th post now :3
                        but cyaa

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                          oh, 100th post now :3
                          but cyaa
                          You are leaving us too early...

Good night

Comment

• Yeah! I soooo can't wait to go now...and it will be right before my birthday x)Does anyone know if they do autographs after or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Hi, sorry I was looking other stuff. Nice to see you. I hope you enjoy your day off, and your stomach liked that nasty ice-cream.
                              No problem Maya i was just home from work after a bad day and was in a bad mood, i do not expect anyone to jump as soon as i log in.
                              Yes ice cream was good to me, i think i am finally well again, need to be as concert in only 15 days now.
                              Had a very tiring but lovely day with my lovely Alexie, difficult at times though as my daughter breast feeds and she had expressed some milk but she was not too happy taking it from a bottle, but when she was hungry enough and knew there was no alternative she was fine. Hope all ok with you and when did you say your second interview was ?
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                                Yeah! I soooo can't wait to go now...and it will be right before my birthday x)Does anyone know if they do autographs after or what?
                                This is what i have been trying to find out for months for the London gig, i think it is more likely to be before than after so i am going to get to the venue aroung 3pm as thats when it is rumoured to happen.
                                Glad you have got your ticket and well done for getting into your uni
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X