No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has been a very long night, i couldn't sleep and i was thinking about taking off my clothes and going to sleep for two hours, but somebody needs my help, so it 's not possible.

After BC, i'm going to speak chinese instead.

Comment

• I also ould not sleep last night but for very different reasons.

It is so busy here today so is keeping me from falling asleep

Chinese... good idea
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I was trying to say nobody will understand me today.

Comment

• OK, i thought you were being serious, silly me .....

Maybe get yourself an early night tonight, after the celebrations of course
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I can't speak chinese, sorry. We have an expression meaning that here, "speak in chinese".

That was the plan, but i forgot BC: i won't arrive home until 11.

I'm making plans for tomorrow and friday morning. Not going to study, except english until monday.

Comment

• Good expression i will remember that one

Then its straight to sleep at 11 for you then Maya, no forum and no sex...

Its good to have down time from your study.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Good expression i will remember that one

Then its straight to sleep at 11 for you then Maya, no forum and no sex...

Its good to have down time from your study.
                No sex?????

It's necessary, this year i haven't had holidays and have been studying all time. I have to close that umbrella, on monday it will different.

Comment

• Enjoy your downtime and enjoy yourself.

Have to be away from my computer for the last half hour so hope to talk later
                  xx

Comment

• Ok.

Hope you rest tonight. Kisses. Maya

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      Its quiet and lonely here, everyone taking exams so i am all on my own
                      Sorry for leaving you -_-

Did it turn out well Maya?
                      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I just missed an entire conversation in between reading a post and replying.....

Night Maya x
                        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• CW Everything went great, and now i feel free.

Comment

• This afternoon i found a Database Error... i thought it will be ko now. But it's up and i'm seeing changes in the interface.

Comment

• Freedom is wonderful enjoy it while it lasts

I am depressed my tean just lost in the champions league

Comment

• Which is your team? Mine is doing great.....

Comment

Working...
                                X