No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some will meet if memory doesn't fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Hi Maya, how has your evening been?
      Stressful, the phone didn't stop, some friends came home. I hide the day on FB so a little less than other years
      Last edited by Maya; 11-19-2011, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Looking the clock, it's not my day now it finished 10 minutes ago.

Comment

• The chilli did not work lol!!!
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            The chilli did not work lol!!!
            You didn't expect it you have to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              You know what would really kick ass. If we ALL could meet somewhere someday sometime. D: That would be weird but also great..

But still quite impossible. : o
              That sounds like a challenge....
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• No not really, just hoping i think, i did not really expect it to work.

My computer is so slow tonight, driving me insane!!
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Slow computer = dying brain cells.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    That sounds like a challenge....
                    Some of us will be able to meet at the Birmingham gig. I'm going to be one of them. Maybe RBF can meet me there.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I mentioned to her in other thread

Comment

• I did not realise you were coming to England, where are you staying after the concert??

Comment

• ^After the concert I'll be heading right back to the Luton International Airport.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            Some of us will be able to meet at the Birmingham gig. I'm going to be one of them. Maybe RBF can meet me there.
                            And AIH will be there.

Being kicked off the computer....goodnight

Comment

• You've got the day before

Comment

• Goodnight and sweet dreams CW

Comment

Working...
                                X