No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah thats too long, as soon as i have the money i will be on that plane and flying for our one night together
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Great. Meanwhile, I'll just find somebody else to be with while you don't come along.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Now thats something i will have to accept, although i will be insanely jealous
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I wasn't talking about Snake, but @SBF you've got your night

Comment

• Also if i fly to Portugal i will expect more than one night, you will have to break your habit lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              I wasn't talking about Snake, but @SBF you've got your night
              He he he he i am not about to change my user name just yet

Comment

• Hadn't read the last line of your post... (blub)

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                I wonder if Snake is just for one night lol!!

Now you are @SBF, maybe you'll get a weekend ^^

Comment

• Yeah maybe i will get lucky, i just hope he likes the older woman ( more experience you see)

Comment

• Why do i keep double posting its so annoying.....

Comment

• Remove the second...

Comment

• I got an E.

To get an L you had to get 281 points, AND I GOT 280. So if I had just ONE POINT more then I'd have an L. Make a wild guess, am I pissed off? : ) : )

BUT. Luckily I have an opportunity to do the exam again in March, and I'm sure I'll get an L then.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Done...... its been so busy here today, customers can be so annoying sometimes, i just want to go home now!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            I got an E.

To get an L you had to get 281 points, AND I GOT 280. So if I had just ONE POINT more then I'd have an L. Make a wild guess, am I pissed off? : ) : )

BUT. Luckily I have an opportunity to do the exam again in March, and I'm sure I'll get an L then.
                            Oh what a shame about the 1 point, that must be worse thanlosing out by 10, but well done anyway to get your E

Comment

• 1 point?????

Vaya puta mierda. Well that's almost an L, a little L. And in March you'll get the big one.

Congrats, not an L but an l.

Big hug

Comment

• Yeah feels funny because after the exam I was just making jokes that it would totally suck if I won't get an L because of just 1 point..

Thanks Maya & RBF. : ) In March I'll show the exam who knows German..
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X