No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google translation from German to Spanish is the worst, from German to English is better, but I havenĀ“t found a good German translator

Comment

• Friday night again, so what's your tipple and your plans for the weekend?

I've just opened a nice bottle of ale and tomorrow I'm going to a farmer's market, where I hope to buy some good foods and then we are going to a small town nearby where the local photo club is having their annual exhibition, and a friend of mine is participating.

So once again it's into the country-side for me. hough not so far and for not such a spectacular reason as last weekend, but pleasant all the same, and the weather-forecast promises sun.

And you?

Comment

• Nothing really big planned. It is cold and windy here (apparently with a threat of snow :P) so I doubt I'll get the kids outside much. Might see if there're any good movies on this weekend...

Comment

• Belgium still has good weather, so my brother invited me for what will probably be the last BBQ of the year! I'll try not to drink too much this time.
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Ok, so I did go and get my hair cut. Donated it to Locks of Love, and got a new color. I will get a good picture (when I get my phone back from my kid) and put the before and after in the picture thread.

Comment

• 31 minutes to the new season of Doctor Who starts on Danish TV

Comment

• ^ Oh yeah! It's Saturday, so Doctor Who tonight! We can talk about it in about 7 hours after it airs here!

Comment

• ^You've seen this, it was the first episode with the dinosaur, just after the doctors regeneration. I Loved it

Comment

• ^ A very awesome episode! How do you like the new Doctor?

Comment

• ^Charismatic, it promises well for the new season. Can't wait for next Saturday, and the next, and the next

He seems to be more thoughtful than Matt Smith's Doctor, who tended to act first,and rely on his charm. Capaldi has a different charm, and will of cause act differently, once The Doctor gets used to his new face and bodily age. And I like Clara's confusion to the regression, that was very real. Considering this is the 12th regression, it's fun to see how the Doctor also seems confused each time he has a new body, you'd expect he'd be used to it by now ;-)

So now my next 12 Saturdays are spoken for

PS: Happy B'day

Comment

• ^It should be in it's thread, but why not here?

Happy Birthday @ER

Source: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/462393086715344298/

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Having a pretty good day. Lots of coffee, some cake, and some computer games.

Comment

• WHEEEE!!!! It's back!

*throws a party*

Hmm...it may be time for some more coffee.

Comment

• ^Sounds like you've had enough, maybe some green tea

Comment

• ^ Never!

Actually, I've been mostly drinking Earl Grey today since the coffee pot emptied.

Comment

Working...
                                X