Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ah honey, you know how to please me and make me laugh and thats just what i need
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin Hazel. I hope everything turns out for the best and she's cured. We all love you.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin Hazel. I hope everything turns out for the best and she's cured. We all love you.
            Thanks so much for that it means a lot to me. We were brought up together as kids so she is my friend as well as my cousin and she means the world to me. Thanks again and love you too
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I forgot where i saw it, but i find it

Comment

• By deviantart.com

Comment

• Bahahahaha! That's hilarious! x)

Comment

• I know where to come when i need cheering up, thanks honey you made my day better

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      I know where to come when i need cheering up, thanks honey you made my day better
                      I hate when you are sad... did you smile?
                      Maybe we should print a real size pic of Richard, the other pics and send it to you. with that image you'll always be smiling....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        I hate when you are sad... did you smile?
                        Maybe we should print a real size pic of Richard, the other pics and send it to you. with that image you'll always be smiling....
                        Yes i did smile the real size pic sounds good, i would love a full size blow up doll of him with working parts, what do you think

Comment

Yes i did smile the real size pic sounds good, i would love a full size blow up doll of him with working parts, what do you think
                          If that makes you happy, but I thought you wanted the original .... so now you know he would disappoint you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            If that makes you happy, but I thought you wanted the original .... so now you know he would disappoint you.
                            He would not disappoint i am sure of that but the blow up version is all i will ever have of him so as the saying goes `beggars cant be chosers`

Maya i am falling asleep now as i was up 5am. Goodnight honey and sleep well will chat again very soon.
                            Love you xx

Comment

Maya i am falling asleep now as i was up 5am. Goodnight honey and sleep well will chat again very soon.
                              Love you xx
                              Good night honey, have hot dreams. Love you too.

Comment

• I'm here if anyone wants to chat with me :/ :\

Comment

Working...
                                X