No announcement yet.

Hallo from a new member :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant 9gag has some good trolling ideas...And I know for a fact that memebase has a whole section dedicated to trolling Snake should look there

Comment

^I don't need 9gag. I already have my creative and sick mind.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I'm sure you do x)How many times a day do you troll?

Comment

^Constantly
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Prove it x)

Comment

trolling comes from the heart :O not from sites...
              sarcasm and insults arent really trolling... misleading and confusing are more like it
              Last edited by You; 02-09-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

^I never insult.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  ^I never insult.
                  Ha ha ha ha ha thats the funniest joke i have heard all year
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

^Its true. I might be sarcastic and nasty, but I don't insult.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      I agree with Snake. I have never seen him insulting.

Comment

I`snt being nasty being insulting, it is in my book !!
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Well, not in mine. Deal with it.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Well, not in mine. Deal with it.
                            Sure, i can deal with it, it wont affect my day but to me being nasty is worse than being insulting but whatever.....

Comment

^I never insult.
                              i didnt say you did D:
                              i thought we were talking about 9gag and stuff
                              im sorry if i said something wrong

Comment

• ^Relax, dude

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X