Hallo from a new member :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^It was trolling.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Trolling is beast Well, I'm new and I just want to get to know you people and be friends and such x). And of course, talk about Rammstein And I heard you troll a lot on the page?

Comment

^Yeah, you can't imagine how much.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I troll people in reality, but I have never trolled online xDNeatooo x)

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^Yeah, you can't imagine how much.
            I have never known anyone who can troll as well as you can, you should be up for an award by now, mmmm maybe i could nominate you for the worlds best troller
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              I have never known anyone who can troll as well as you can, you should be up for an award by now, mmmm maybe i could nominate you for the worlds best troller
              He has my vote

Comment

I will probably vote with him too x) I am sure if I look around I will see more trolling adventures by him x)

Comment

Take a look.... you'll laugh

Comment

I saw two trollings yesterday x) and the first day I saw one x)

Comment

Only two????

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        He has my vote
                        Thats two already not bad going ......
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Where does Snake seem to troll most? x)

Comment

^Everywhere.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Nice answer if you ever need trolling ideas, go on 9gag, my friends enjoy trolling too

Comment

on 4chan, you mean =o
                                or anywhere on the internet

Comment

Working...
                                X