Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night @You

Comment

I hope I never meet her, see her, or go into contact with her! You, I'd suggest to never speak to her again if at all possible :/But on a lighter note, it's the superbowl and I say go Giants x)

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
        I think that she was actually a huge troll, and you fell for it. Or it is you who are trolling us.
        naw. trolls dont literally always troll. they cant always play around
        and it wasnt on a forum either :l.
        also, she was like that to her "friends" too.

gud niight now everyone :3 keep talking without me please!

Comment

Gute nacht You I hope things get sorted out again soon and return to normal and the girl goes to a psychiatric ward

Comment

She sounds like a lovely person perfect for target practice.
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Sounds about right, Cannibal xD smart idea xD

Comment

Blaaah! I can't sleep for once Till won't leave my mind xD

Comment

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                  Blaaah! I can't sleep for once Till won't leave my mind xD
                  You should think in the Ramm shirt boy, You'll have sweeter dreams......

BTW: 30 posts your first day... amazing

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
                    um.. noone else watched making of mein land? =/
                    they said that they will release at least another album

and still, i hate every kind of makeup D:
                    if you are pretty, show it by being natural. if you arent, dont try to make yourself seem different from the kilos of paint you stick on your face.. its like having a fake face or mask on, hiding your true look

anywai just ignore me if im being annoying again :O
                    When anyone gets to my age they need it to cover the wrinkles lol!!!
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Too much to catch up on as very busy at work so will just say Welcome Maddie and i also have a reputation of talking too much and having a dirty mind, if anyone disagree then let me know
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Too much to catch up on as very busy at work so will just say Welcome Maddie and i also have a reputation of talking too much and having a dirty mind, if anyone disagree then let me know
                        Also????? You weren't talking about me....
                        I don't have a reputation of having a dirty mind, only of talking a little too much.

I don't disagree, You deserve the reputation of having the dirtiest mind here... and you talk a lot.

Comment

Oh, believe me...I talk a lot and I bet I can already write a book about my life because I have a lot of interesting and awesome things that have happened and such xD and hey - most of it is rambling x)Well anyways, I am sick and tired of high school (I only have 3 months left until I graduate and it sucks xD) and I have to write a stupid speech about anything and I cannot use research :S (aka: personal memory)And anyways, it took forever to fall asleep last night xD I kept thinking of Till (maybe due to adding a picture of him in my field of vision xD) and I reeeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyy want to go to the concert near me in may, but idk who I will go with :PAnd then, hello there and thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Did I just talk too much?Am I boring?

Comment

^Extremely boring. I can't stand you.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Was that sarcasm or an insult?

Comment

Working...
                                X