No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^think it'll be more that 24 hours to get from Germany to Denmark. But it's here by Monday I'll be extremely happy

Comment

• I was wondering if they are planning on releasing the instrumentals as well, just like they did with Skills In Pills.
      Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• ^Your answer: Maybe ... http://www.rammstein.us/archives/12071

This record contains a lot of orchestral arrangements, could the album have an instrumental bonus CD?

Till : Oh, that’s a good idea! In fact, now I’ll think about it (laughs). I have never thought about that possibility, or if the label releases a part of the record, or a new record, with only the classical arrangements, I mean, the instrumental parts for using in movies or TV-series… It’s undoubtedly a good idea, we’d have to tweak the arrangements a bit and probably go for it. Thank you!

Comment

• ^ Oooohhh thanks!
          I really hope that Till and Peter would consider this idea, and release it, maybe as a bonus.
          I would love to hear those awesome instrumentals!
          Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• Lindemann Czech Republic has shared an album with photos of the exhibition in Dresden

Holger John Galerie: Skills in Pills - Dresden Vernissage 19.6.15
            https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2866638&type=3

Comment

• ^I doesn't seem like any of the artists showed up, and I must admit I find Till's sculptures a little . . . . well infantile?

Comment

• ^Have you seen the videos about Fresh eggs México exhibition?

Comment

• ^No, only some of the the still

Comment

• Look what just arrived!
                    20150621_134132.jpg

Comment

• ^On a Sunday? Oh you lucky B*****d

Comment

• I got an email yesterday saying Monday, and then this morning another email saying today, and then lo and behold there's a delivery man at my door bearing gifts! (well, one gift), and I'm a happy fellow

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                          ^No, only some of the the still

Take a look
                          Last edited by Maya; 06-21-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Woooooow, on Sunday. More photos please

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Take a look
                              Thank you, much as I could see from the still-photos. Not that my impression changed, just reminded me of a couple of 4-year-olds I saw a while back, standing on a balcony, shouting out all the "dirty" words they knew, while looking a bit nervous, and me walking past trying very hard not to laugh out loud while the could see me. No reason to steal their moment

Comment

• I didn't expect that you change your mind .... just sharing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X