No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks a lot like the font used on the cover of LIFAD.

Comment

^It actually reminds me a lot of MArilyn Manson's lettring.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

lindeman.jpg

So Yes, it IS in May

https://www.facebook.com/Lindemann?fref=ts

Comment

^A lot of people will probably be like "May? So what! We knew that weeks ago!"

But I think this is actually quite groundbreaking news. I mean now we know that they have not delayed it to June/July like many of us feared. However, since there is no exact date, small delayes are still possible.

Comment

^Yeah, the date was a rumour, now it has been confirmed.

Comment

First Lindemann interview coming soon!

Our friends at RammsteinAustria found this article. I barely speak any french, so I just google translated the text, and tried my best to interpret it. I guess we have more than one french speaker around here, who could correct me.

"No sooner than this morning, one of the team members from HARD FORCE talked with Till Lindemann (lead singer of RAMMSTEIN) about the LINDEMANN project in collaboration with Peter Tägtgren (HYPOCRISY).
              Asking a question about news and upcoming projects for RAMMSTEIN, Till said the group should meet in the fall, without elaborating. Hopefully this is a good sign for a return of the group in the coming months!"

They managed to misspell Rammstein. They wrote "RAMMSETIN".

The full interview should be here in a couple of days.
              Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 02-24-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

^Awesome. Hopefully will be translated.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^^ Finally. I have been waiting for some news/interviews/anything about Lindemann.

Comment

^You are right. It´s the end of February, and the album is supposed to come out in May. It makes sense that promotion starts now. Espacially since this is an entierly new project. I wonder when the first single will come out? If they even want to do that. Usually it´s 14-25 days before the actual album comes out nowadays. I guess in late April we will maybe get our first impression of this project.

Comment

http://en.affenknecht.com/lindemann-...-audio-teaser/

First audio teaser is out. Sounds very good to me, I'm still thinking will it be in English or in German. (Or in Swedish like one guy told me... )

Comment

^ I need to change underwear now.........twice.

Comment

^^ It's not much of a give-away. It could go in any direction.

Comment

Sounds very much like Pain. This indicates to me that I will like it.

Seriously though, it would've been nice to get a little more than what was in the teaser, but I suppose it will be coming at some point.

Comment

^I'm sure I will love it, but couldn't he have given us just a little bit of vocal, just a little tiny bit? Pretty please

Comment

^I KNOW!!! But I guess maybe that will be in the next teaser? Maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X