No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel strangely ambivalent about this project. Even though I believe that it will be good, I can't really bring myself to care.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• New promo image:

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I cannot find any info on the photographer. Does anyone know?

Comment

• Their expressions are hilarious!

Comment

• If it's any good (this all looks veeeery weird to me right now ), I hope they'll do a club in Belgium, but I doubt it.
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• The tracklisting and albumname ("Skills in Pills") have been revealed. I saw that on the Affenknecht news section.

All I can say, is that all my theories on Lindemann only being a project are now debunced. They call "Skills in Pills" their debut, which means that another record in the future is not that unrealistic. That being said, the description Metal Hammer gave the song "Fat", matches very well with the teaser. So I guess "Fat" was our first impression of the band. That being said, I am looking foward for a single or music video. Till and Peter certainly look like they have fun exploring the visual side of their music.

As far as the touring goes, I think I have to adress again that nothing is officially confirmed or planned. It was only something they mentioned. In addition they talked about it being a club-tour. If that is the plan, I doubt they will go on festivals or leave Europe. They will probably only perfome in smaller venues, mostly inside Germany. It will be interesting to see how the ticket sale goes. I mean big clubs usually have a capacity of max. 2 000 people. Either the ticket's will sell in a few seconds because of Rammstein's fame, or getting tickets will be easy due to the fact that a lot less people will be interested since there is no pyro and because it's not Rammstein.

Comment

• RammsteinWorld is saying that the image released a few hours ago is the cover for the album.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• "Skills in Pills"

sounds pretty.. lame =o
                  maybe misleading, but still seems too straightforwards (without s) and simple

Comment

• Good news and bad news.

The good news is that Rock Hard is going to release an interview with Till Lindemann and Peter TÃĪgtgren on the 25th of March. You can read this here.

The bad news is that Rock Hard says the album will be released in June. Looks indeed like a delay. If we are lucky it's just a misunderstanding, but personally I doubt that.

Comment

• I think I would have been more surprised had it released with no delays at all.

Comment

• ^What DO you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                          ^What DO you mean?
                          Du bist kein Unschuldsengel, my friend.

Comment

• One more thing. I forgot to mention it earlier. They also said we are going to get a little "lauschangriff" (translates into something like "eavesdropper-attack"). They are probably going to release another teaser. I hope it will contain some vocals.
                            Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-19-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• An eavesdropper-attack would be an amazing feature in a video game!

It makes sense that we will get to hear a bit more before it comes out, and some vocals would be nice.

Comment

• Well, it is confirmed: lyrics are penned in english: http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/feat...the-odd-couple
                                Last edited by Snake; 03-19-2015, 07:07 PM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X