Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake
    replied
    ^I think I have already read that interview before in a scan of a magazine.

Leave a comment:

• Zenika
    replied
    Here is nice interview about Emigrate. I liked it.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guita...ss-610995#null

And on the end of the interview there's little comment about Rammstein. It seems like they are not going to studio for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^I'm not going to think something that is not written is bad, that would be absurd. I would like a new tour with the great old material, but I think it would be weird doing it again.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^I'd rather they start a new tour with their old but good material, than produce a bad-to-mediocre album and then start a tour to present such album.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I don't think they will begin with a new album before 2016, hope I'm wrong and they will do it next fall, but I don't think so. RZK always prefer going on tour, than to studio with Rammstein; so don't know what to think about it, touring without new material again would be weird.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Emigrate album in the summer would be veeeery soon. I'm reluctant to believe that, although it would be welcome.

Well, as I understood it / derived it, the next Ramm-meeting would be around august-september-ish? In the best case scenario this will get things rolling again, probably for some recording and writing next winter. Or it might just be they decide in that meeting to go touring again (also somewhat implied by Richard, I remember). With the upcoming releases they might shurrup the audience, as in a welcome project that gives them the chance to extend their time off a bit or extend their (pre-)production fase.

So it can go many different ways. We still have to take Till's project in acount. That Emigrate doesn't do live performances does not mean that Lindemann won't be doing a few gigs. That could delay the "Rammstein duties" as well, I presume. Which would be ashame, although Lindemann might be worth the look as well.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Oh if only. I am almost afraid even to believe they might get back to work after they meet again this year...

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I think it will be released in The summer, this way he will be free for Rammstein in September
    Agree. I seem to recall he mentioned late Spring early Summer in one of the interviews? But haven't got the energy to find it right now
    And by the same logic, that Till's project will be released in May, as rumoured. Flake's book is officially announced. So unless the other three announce other projects, yes everyone should be ready to be Rammstein again in Fall

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    I wonder if he will actually follow through and put out the third album this year? Perhaps another one in time for Christmas sales? I admit I highly doubt it will happen since he hadn't finished enough songs yet when he was talking about it. Especially considering he went to CA to mix the last one back in February last year and then nothing for almost the entire year...

Ah well. Still liking SSL, so I will just keep doing that.
    I think it will be released in The summer, this way he will be free for Rammstein in September

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    All that I care is that he alluded to a possible tour aimed to replenish the Rammstein's bank account.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    I wonder if he will actually follow through and put out the third album this year? Perhaps another one in time for Christmas sales? I admit I highly doubt it will happen since he hadn't finished enough songs yet when he was talking about it. Especially considering he went to CA to mix the last one back in February last year and then nothing for almost the entire year...

Ah well. Still liking SSL, so I will just keep doing that.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Zenika
    Thank you Maya! How have I missed that interview, I listen Radio Rock almost every day. By the way, Richard gave that interview on 2.12.2014 (or earlier), Radio Rock only published it on 22.12 And interview was done in Berlin, I almost thought Richard was here in Finland but no...
    I check the site and it was broadcast on 2.12.2014, they didn't say anything more or at least I don't understand it.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^ Thanks, i will try to find The right date, The most important is it was 2014. ( because he talks about next year)

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    We missed this interview. Richard gave it on 22.12.2014 to Radio Rock

http://www.radiorock.fi/#!/esiintyja/Emigrate

It's almost more of the same, but has some interesting parts, specially minute 28:30, and 31:20.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    ^ I saw those. Pretty amazing work. I like seeing the sort of behind the scenes shots...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X