• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya
    replied
    According to Emigrateworld...

When did Richard start Emigrate?
    After the release of the Rammstein album Mutter.

When did Richard reveal Emigrate?
    In 2003, you could find references to Emigrate in the press. But the actual announcement was made in 2005.
    Source: http://en.emigrateworld.com/emigrate/history
    On 5th September 2006 Rammstein.de posted this:

We were aware of his plans, but no music was heard yet. As we have learned from Pilgrim Management yesterday Rammstein Guitar player Richard Z. Kruspe has introduced first songs of his new project Emigrate end of last week. The album is yet to be finished but Richard asked for some material to be made available as downloads for Rammstein * Fans!
    Music is here, and those who register with the Emigrate newsletter can immediately start the first download.
    Source: http://web.archive.org/web/200611080...tein.com/News/

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    ^Weird timing for this...
    Yaeh, but I dont know when the band started, but if it's this time ten years ago, then it makes sense. Maybe . . .

edit: Also strange that only Joe autographs any thing. Maybe it's all his idea, and he needs some new PR about his R+/Emigrate connection?
    Last edited by The Rose; 08-31-2015, 01:37 PM. Reason: Slow thinking process

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Weird timing for this...

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Emigrate USA new contest: 10 Years of Emigrate

Originally posted by Emigrate USA

Are you the Ultimate Emigrate fan? In celebration of 10 Years of Emigrate, we are giving away the best prize pack including:

1 autographed cymbal from Joe Letz
    1 Emigrate Tshirt - Eat you Alive
    1 Emigrate Lanyard - New York City
    1 Emigrate Patch
    2 Emigrate Pins

All you have to do to win it? Post your favorite Emigrate lyric in the comments... For an extra chance to win, share this post and use the hashtag ‪#‎10YearsOfEmigrate‬. Be sure to share on "public" or we won't be able to see it. Winner is chosen on September 5th.

Contest is open to all persons worldwide.

Now get ready....
    Source: https://www.facebook.com/EmigrateUSA...e=1&permPage=1

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^I agree with you, Emigrate's promotion wasn't very good, Lindemann's has been better and bigger. They have given many interviews in many different countries, with different content and talking about all the songs and inspiration, the process of writing, etc. I have enjoyed a lot the interviews, with Emigrate's after reading or listening two or three the fun was counting the "You Knows" he said.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Maybe RZK realized he overdid a bit with the PR last time, with too many repetitive interviews, too many useless teasers like pictures, updates, art-work etc. Lindemann had less stuff like this, and spread it better untill even after the release. Emigrate had too much and squeezed it all in before the release, creating a weird silence right after the release, without much comments on the songs (which is something many people would want to hear, I guess) or on the reception. They could've involved the guest singers as well, like letting J. Davis or Lemmy comment on their contribution. It was a bit badly handled IMO, though the record wasn't bad at all (could've apeared so, as they really raised the expectations quite high).

Still, hope this doesn't mean anything bad. I want the new record out, because I'm sure there will be at least a few tracks I'll like.
    Last edited by Waidmann; 08-05-2015, 11:23 PM. Reason: it's too warm to type :(

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^He could finish it, but eschew a release.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Yeah, that could be true. But I doubt he would put in all that time and energy and then not finish it. He doesn't seem the type.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Maybe he does not care what we think, but he strikes me as the kind of person that can feel jealousy.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    ^I'd be surprised if that happened. I honestly think he doesn't care what we think and he made the music for himself.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    So, here we are into August, and not even a whisper that the third album will be on the way this year. I begin to think it will not happen until after the new R+ album. This is disappointing since he'd said they already had most of the songs done, but I suppose it is just business as usual.
    Perhaps RZK got cold feet after the underwhelming reception of SSL and the fact that Lindemann pretty much blue Emigrate out of the water.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    I hope so! But I will not hold my breath.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Till said in an Interview that Richard was mixing the new album in Miami. So it will be released sooner or later. Many rock albums sell well in spring, so maybe they delayed it until then.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Don't desperate, probably there will be news soon.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    So, here we are into August, and not even a whisper that the third album will be on the way this year. I begin to think it will not happen until after the new R+ album. This is disappointing since he'd said they already had most of the songs done, but I suppose it is just business as usual.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X