No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually don't like the man himself, but I think he's a good drummer in Combichrist.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
      I actually don't like the man himself, but I think he's a good drummer in Combichrist.
      Absolutely spot on. I had never seen or heard of Combichrist before I saw them supporting R+ and I was really impressed by the powerful drumming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        Absolutely spot on. I had never seen or heard of Combichrist before I saw them supporting R+ and I was really impressed by the powerful drumming.
        Sounds like something he should hold on to as in "abandonning all other projects" .
        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Now, don't get me wrong...I have nothing against Joe as a performer. I love the remixes I've heard, both Rammstein and Eisbrecher. He is a fantastic drummer in Combichrist and in Emigrate.

I just don't like the person behind the talent. Or at least the person he chooses to put forth on social media.

Also...amusingly to me...the software wants me to auto-correct Combichrist to Christendom.

Comment

• ^I understood it that way. xD Sometimes the auto correction is very funny.

I have to add that I dislike his remixes and the attitude he has sometimes on stage.

Comment

• ^ I think it helped that the first remix I heard was also my first Rammstein concert. So, the whole experience together was completely amazing

Comment

• ^For me, the remixes were the black side of the concert, something terrible to be heard; the destruction of artworks.

Comment

• I don't like remixes of any band. I always think, 'try coming up with something original, you lazy bastards'.

Comment

• I couldn't have said it better

Comment

• I think Henry Rollins described best what a DJ is...

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Great description

Comment

• A Dj set is always like...

livw.jpg
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^Good one

Comment

• Yeah, Mr. Rollins does indeed have a very good point.

Comment

• Great post Snake!

Comment

Working...
                                X