Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rammsteingirl527
    replied
    Hmm...I have never been here on this thread sooo...

Name: Maddie
    Relationship: taken by this lovely guy I know
    Online dating: Nope nopety nope. I think meeting someone is the best way to go
    Profession: College student/hair salon receptionist/possible author
    Likes: Running, traveling, hanging out with friends, writing, Rammstein, swimming, shopping (a major shopaholic I am), summer, Halloween, the "Ranger's Apprentice" series (but I am biased there ), photography, puppies, etc
    Dislikes: vomit, oranges, cold weather, angst, gaining weight, people pairing Rammstein members together, country music, laziness, hitting animals while driving, telemarketers, etc x)

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by craziness38927 View Post

Dislikes: Morocco (long story. It's a beautiful country and the food is great, but I have a bad connotation with it)
    Ahahaha, I know what you mean ! I have the same with Italy (since a weird experience about a year ago) and Mexico (as I met some weird Mexicans and therefore mostly Mexican is mostly just a synonym for "tequila-goggeling, buritto-munching beaner" to me). But I won't avoid the two countries and hope they once still amaze me.

Leave a comment:

• craziness38927
    replied
    Name: you can call me Cella Velensia XD
    Relationship: Single
    Age: 15...i appear to be way younger than everyone else on here >_>
    Online Dating: Never. I know for a fact Omegle doesn't count >_>
    Profession: Student, but during the summer my dad hires me to work at his veterinary hospital.
    Likes: Music, Sleeping, Bacon, Languages, Science, Random Facts, Animals of course, Cute guys (duh), and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember XD
    Dislikes: Getting woken up, problems (obviously), Morocco (long story. It's a beautiful country and the food is great, but I have a bad connotation with it), having to turn people down, anxiety.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    I'm in this thread for a glimmer of hope, maybe. Lately I have become such a pessimist. People always said I was before, but I didn't believe them.
    I hope it works out for you ! I had that happen, I had this guy like me and one of my friends was in love with him, so I couldn't date him without hurting her.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    LOL Very Mysterious !

Personally I have given up on love.
    So you're in this dating thread for something else ^^...

I'm into someone right now, and we got to know each other, but now on of her best friends is into me and blocks the whole thing ... Still have work to do so, but I'm not giving up!

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    LOL Very Mysterious !

Personally I have given up on love.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    So do you have a nice guy in your life ?
    A long lasting silence seems to be the answer !

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    So do you have a nice guy in your life ?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I agree with that, and many girls too. I know some...

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Maybe he is not your guy, but be nice with him... being heartbroken is
    I was very nice. I figuired after meeting someone 3 times they wouldn't be in love. My friend said his texting me all the time annoyed me because I wasn't into him. I think many guys have a picture. Of a life they want and they can put any girl to fit into their picture. He still wants to do stuff, but usually late at night. I think he is hoping I will give him son.

Snake ~ I hope not, but he still wantz together.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake View Post
    Lets just hope you wont't need to ask for a restraining order.
    Always positive...

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Lets just hope you wont't need to ask for a restraining order.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Maybe he is not your guy, but be nice with him... being heartbroken is

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    That is how I feel about music. I get ticked if the guy doesn't like R+, Flogging Molly, Motley Crue, HIM, 69 Eyes or at least one 80s hair bands.
    Ugh this guy is texting me. He lives at home with his parents, doesn't have a car and works under the table so he has $ and prolly so he doesn't pay have to pay child support. I'm so tempted to ask him what he does for his kid. He was whining he didn't have anyone to go to the concert with. This guy is so insecure and pretty much was in love with me after hangin out with me 3 times. He was heartbroken when I said I just wanted to be friends. I ended up buying him everything on his third meeting. We met at a Shinedown concert and he followed me around like a lost puppy dog and spit everytime he talked. Really gross.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied

Source:http://www.facebook.com/groups/17869...1496347558320/

You won't find that problem here xD
    Last edited by Maya; 05-25-2012, 12:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X