• Show
Clear All

• rammsteingirl527
    replied
    Hahaha xD Everyone was posting so I decided to do that too

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^Don't know, you were the one who decided to partcipate.

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post13862

Leave a comment:

• rammsteingirl527
    replied
    I've been dating my boyfriend for over two years now I don't exactly need a dating thread?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^Yup, but it's funny and some of them even post, so don't let it die.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^The ones who are attractive, don't really need this thread at all.

Leave a comment:

• Benzin
    replied
    There hasn't been any dating for a few months. Are the people on this board not attractive enough?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Two hours or even less is enough for me to get sunburn but being careful I can be all day without problems if I want. I use high sun protection. But I have to say I don't use to lay out so much, only from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• rammsteingirl527
    replied
    Oh wow o.O well I bet if I layed out all day I might x) but the most I layed out this summer was 6 hours

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I'm 100% Spanish and I get sunburn if I'm not careful .....

Leave a comment:

• rammsteingirl527
    replied
    @craziness: I am half Italian too and I never get sunburn because of that

And I go to Germany in 5 days

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    You're not the youngest :-/
    I thought about you when I read it, but I thought that maybe with your last birthday....

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    Originally posted by craziness38927 View Post
    Age: 15...i appear to be way younger than everyone else on here >_>
    You're not the youngest :-/

Leave a comment:

• Jorge
    replied
    ^Bergen is one of the nicest places on Earth You will enjoy it.

Dislikes, cont.: vomit as well
    Well, that is an extra point in a thread like this

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Do you plan on going anywhere anytime soon?
    Bergen (Norway) and its surrounding fjords in july and Berlin for the first time in august (looking really forward to that).

Leave a comment:

• craziness38927
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    Ahahaha, I know what you mean ! I have the same with Italy (since a weird experience about a year ago) and Mexico (as I met some weird Mexicans and therefore mostly Mexican is mostly just a synonym for "tequila-goggeling, buritto-munching beaner" to me). But I won't avoid the two countries and hope they once still amaze me.
    Oh man, I'm half-Italian >_> Well, that really sucks. And I do plan on eventually visiting Morocco in hopes of dispelling the negative connotation. However, when I do get my passport (long story there too), I want to visit Germany first, as it's been my favourite country forever. I really want to travel the world, or at least Europe. Well, I've got plenty of time. Do you plan on going anywhere anytime soon?

Also, I remembered some more likes and dislikes...a couple of them Maddie reminded me of ^^

Likes, cont.: reading (I really don't know how I forgot that one...I read almost constantly), writing, drawing, friends, swimming (we finally opened our pool, so glad ), Profiler, Heroes, LotR (if I didn't mention that already), Blade series, Die Hard series, X-Files, puppies as well (although in the cats vs. dogs I pick cats :3 I'll post a couple pics of my cat in the pictures thread if no one minds), webcomics, anime, words, languages (if I didn't mention that either), Europe

Dislikes, cont.: vomit as well, slash/yaoi regarding characters/people I like, animal abuse, sexual abuse (ostensibly), dogs barking (silly since I work at the vet hospital, but for some reason it's only a problem at home...there it's okay), clapping (I blame my dad for this one. Whenever he tells us to do something and we don't do it fast enough, he starts clapping, and he's one of those people with super-loud claps...also, applause is fine but not clapping)

Well, I'm going to stop ranting here. Hope I'm not bugging anyone XD
    Last edited by craziness38927; 06-20-2012, 01:55 AM. Reason: morphing to prevent double-posting, I misspelled "puppies"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X