No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is it really, i have only been abroad twice, once to Paris which hardly counts it was only a train ride, when i met my kids Dad we had a holiday in Barbados, i was only 17 but it was the holiday of a lifetime.
    But when it comes down to it England will always be my home...
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Maya i am totally knackered so going to get some sleep now, sleep tight and sweet dreams and will speak sometime tomorrow.
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• So you understand me....

The most weird situation about this was in Prague, long time ago (end of school trip), we are used to go out and it was late, so we were alone in the streets and were searching for a place, we saw a red neon sign with an arrow, we were laughing because we thought a brothel, but we follow the arrow and found the place, it wasn't and the owner had been here and loved Spain, there were some spanish flags and suddenly the orchestra began to play Que viva España i felt a great emotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Maya i am totally knackered so going to get some sleep now, sleep tight and sweet dreams and will speak sometime tomorrow.
          Good night!!!! Enjoy your day off!!!
          Love,

Maya

Comment

• I've never written anything to this thread (don't know why) and now I'm bored so I just read this thread about 50 pages...interesting conversation here at some points, I must say
            Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• ^You bothered to read 50 pages of this? You must be really bored.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Only 50?
                Come on, this is the best thread. And most of the posts are short

Comment

• Snake, yes...I am really bored...that's why I keep reading this... maybe I'll just read all the posts.

Comment

• RZK What time is it there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      RZK What time is it there?
                      It's 2:35 AM. I have this week off from work, otherwise I would be sleeping at this time...maybe.

Comment

• maybe...

And tomorrow, you won't do anything interesting... any plan? You aren't sleeping so ....

is it snowing? Abendwind was very happy ¿yesterday? because it was snowing a lot.

Comment

• I guess I will be sleeping till afternoon...it's funny how fast you can get your sleep pattern upside down. No plans for tomorrow...how about you? And here it hasn't been any snow yet...Abendwind lives way up north than I do...Here it's all the time about +7c, and raining. It's very depressing since it's very dark all day at this time of year.

Comment

• ^Don't fuck up your sleep pattern. Not even for this thread.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Haha, I know I shouldn't. It just...happens.

Comment

• That's true, it's very easy. I maintain it because i get up early, lately i don't sleep too much.

Nothing interesting, i'll get up at 7:15 and after i will go to British Council to practise some parts of the FCE exam. And after i will come back to study other stuff. I want to meet a friend after lunch and again to British council on the afternoon, I've got classes from 20:05 to 22:20.

Very boring....

Yes, it sounds depressing. Here it's not very cold yet, only early in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X