Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post

Exactly!
    Had a few symptoms, so had a test on Monday, Tuesday it came back negative, I only have a slight cold. YAY
    Very glad it turned out negative

I already had 8 tests by now , as every few weeks one of my students is tested positive, which forces me to have me tested as well. The doctor said I really shouldn't teach classes anymore and do everything online, but that decision isn't mine to take.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• The Rose I’m glad it wasn’t Covid, hope you recover soon

Waidmann 8 tests? Wow , I agree everything should be online, the situation is getting really bad in Madrid and our children go to school, we have to stop it ASAP, now we are waiting for the new measures. Shame on our goverments, polĂ­tics before health, they do not Learn

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
        Let's wish the Americans good luck with their Election! We are keeping you in mind EmeraldRose. Whatever choice they make, I hope they are confident about it.

That being said, I am happy this election thing finally is over. I mean it has only been bothering the entire world for one and a half year now . I am also happy this entire forum stayed free of any election and "Pokemon: Go!" related news while the entire rest of the internet was. Wait...shit...now I mentioned it.....
        That's what I wrote 4 years ago. I wish the americans good luck, and I hope that both the supporters and the candidates accept a clear result.

I am also heartbroken over the terrorist acts in France and Austria. In addition to the new wave of corona-deaths. Let's hope things calm down and 2021 will be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post

That's what I wrote 4 years ago. I wish the americans good luck, and I hope that both the supporters and the candidates accept a clear result.

I am also heartbroken over the terrorist acts in France and Austria. In addition to the new wave of corona-deaths. Let's hope things calm down and 2021 will be better.
          Indeed, good luck to all Americains out there, because it seems like it's going to be a close call.

Best wishes to you all, especially in these times.
          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• A new wave everywhere, I hope you all are OK and I wish you a happy 2021. Take care!!!

Comment

• How's vaccination going on at your place? And are you going to let yourself be vaccined?

I surely will, as I think in the end it will be the only way out of this. But it goes veeerry slowly here. I hope it will be my turn before the summer but at this pace, it will be autumn
              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• In Spain, it’s really slow, we need more dosis. Last week second phase began, the first one were health workers and elder people living in nursing homes, now people over 80 and essential workers (teachers, policemen, firemen....)

and yes, I will too, I think it’s the way to End with virus. But Like you my turn is far way

Comment

• In Denmark 6-7% of the populations have been vaccinated by now, it's a bit slow a we haven't received the doses that were promised. I'm in the group that will start et end of March and will be finished with the second dose mid-May.. I'll be in line for my doses as soon as I get the get-go. They expect to have vaccinated all who wants to be by the end of June. I do not understand the people who says no.

Comment

• We're only at 5%. We will all be vaccinated by the 11th of July, if all goes well. And we continue with the AstraZenica despite our neighbouring countries. It's been implied that starting from the summer, venues and public events might refuse people who are not vaccinated.
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                      How's vaccination going on at your place? And are you going to let yourself be vaccined?

I surely will, as I think in the end it will be the only way out of this. But it goes veeerry slowly here. I hope it will be my turn before the summer but at this pace, it will be autumn
                      The smaller European countries hope that by June everyone can get their first dose. The bigger European countries, like Germany and France, hope that at least by September everyone has gotten their first dose. I will get vaccinated as quickly as I can. But I am below 30 years old, which means that I am part of the last group of adults that will be offered the vaccine.

Comment

• My parents are still waiting, so I'll have to wait months

Comment

• It's weird to thin why things go so slow. If Biden thinks on the 4th of July he can have over 300 milion Americans vaccinated, how on earth is it going so slow in Europe?
                          But than again, it's incredible there's already a vaccin. I hope we will get to travell in the summer.
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Denmark expects to have all eligible for vaccination (over 16) to have had the second shot by mid July. It used to be end June.

They started the first group on December 27, and I expect to have had both shots by mid May. The health authorities have a calendar they update weekly so you can follow which groups have gotten theirs and when you can expect to get yours. Last year I got my usual flu-shot, and an extra pneumonia shot that is supposed to hold good for 5 years.

I'm really looking forward to getting mine, almost regardless of brand. Though watching the news about AstraZeneca and being a little confused. Are the blood clots just what would normally appear statistically and just a coincidence just after the vacc, or are they a result of the shot. The numbers seem very small to warrant widespread panic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                              Are the blood clots just what would normally appear statistically and just a coincidence just after the vacc, or are they a result of the shot. The numbers seem very small to warrant widespread panic.
                              In Belgium it's actually even less than usual. Normally, without any pandemic, we would even have a higher rate. It's a very weird situation. So we go on. Our expert was on CNN today to explain why we see no harm in continuing. I'm afraid many countries will learn they didn't had to hit the break after all and wasted valuable time.
                              I guess governments are overprotective and too careful nowadays. I get that; especially in those countries where there were riots.

Oh, and happy St. Patrick's Day to you all. I invite you to have a drink tonight (with our without alcohol, but without inviting company please).
                              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Did any of you watch the Eurocup? Sad to see England once again not win a championship. Congratulations to Italy, they did a great job.

Comment

Working...
                                X