No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, you are only two hours ahead...for some reason I thought it was more o.o
    goodnight, have sweet nightmares -_-
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Yup it's only two hours.. Sweet dreams to you too.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Wondering if I can stay awake long enough to watch Reservoir dogs....

Comment

• Fucking heels... my poor feet

Comment

• ^ YES. I wore heels for my recital. Bad idea. xP

Speaking of which, that went well today. My parents are very proud of me, and my friends had nothing but praise for me. I'm really quite happy with life right now. <3

Comment

• Good morning Abendstern, so glad to hear that your recital went well, very pleased for you and its so nice to hear that all is happy with your life.
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                ^ YES. I wore heels for my recital. Bad idea. xP

Speaking of which, that went well today. My parents are very proud of me, and my friends had nothing but praise for me. I'm really quite happy with life right now. <3
                Good news, ... a perfect way to begin in the morning. Really happy for you.

: D

Comment

• Its only 9am and i have already had a rude customer, oh the joy of working in Customer Service!!
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• It's fridaaay. I'm gonna be superbusy this weekend so you won't see me hanging around in here a lot. Have a nice weekend everyone! : )
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• And you, i will be at home with no internet access so guess will see you sometime Monday, have a good one

Comment

• Nice weekend. Not my day.... have to go again now.

Comment

• Have a great weekend everyone RBF XXXXX

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Fucking heels... my poor feet
                            Aww, heels can be nasty!

Comment

• They shall grow not old

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
                              Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
                              At the going down of the sun and in the morning
                              We will remember them.

From Laurence Binyon's poem For the Fallen, written in September 1914

Wear your Poppy with pride.

Comment

• Five minutes and back to study. Hope the coffee begin to wake me up ...

Comment

Working...
                                X