Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Not today, maybe tomorrow...
    I really really hope so, i could welcome some romance in my life at the moment, need some TLC
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      I really really hope so, i could welcome some romance in my life at the moment, need some TLC
      You never know, maybe it's round the corner or in the next page of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        You never know, maybe it's round the corner or in the next page of this thread.
        I will wait and see

Meanwhile i am getting very tired and unlike @RZK i need my sleep. Will talk tomorrow honey, looks like i will leave you all alone here.

Sweet dreams and have a great day tomorrow. Love you xx
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I will wait and see

Meanwhile i am getting very tired and unlike @RZK i need my sleep. Will talk tomorrow honey, looks like i will leave you all alone here.

Sweet dreams and have a great day tomorrow. Love you xx
          Have hot dreams... yes I will be alone, as i am lately meeting RZK yesterday was an exception.
          Enjoy your day. Love you too x x

Comment

• Hmm...I think I hate high school...:P. I miss being here and also the people here . Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this Rammfam! Love all of you!

Comment

• Good Morning to you all.

I wonder if you can help Maya, i am trying to start a thread for my sons band but when i try to go into `other bands` it comes up with database error, it is only that thread and all others seem ok. I dont know if you could try it and see if it is just me or if there is a general problem.

Hope you have a great day and see you later

Comment

• @RBF, does your son have any videos of his band on youtube at all? I would like to hear their music . And a thread for the band would be nice

Comment

Good Morning to you all.

I wonder if you can help Maya, i am trying to start a thread for my sons band but when i try to go into `other bands` it comes up with database error, it is only that thread and all others seem ok. I dont know if you could try it and see if it is just me or if there is a general problem.

Hope you have a great day and see you later
                  Yup, the database error it's there since Monday, I told External about it the moment it happened. I hope he can solve it soon.

A great day for you too, see you
                  Last edited by Maya; 03-21-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Haha, I'm having a good time reading all the speculations where I was last night But telling the truth, I really was sleeping at 10pm till 8am! And did I slept well, oh yes! So I'm a good boy not naughty at all
                    Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• I'm not going to believe that, you weren't sleeping... 12 hours... you are naughty, not a good boy at all. It's like saying @RBF is a good girl, who's going to believe it?

Comment

• Ok, I might be a naughty boy, but last night I really slept tight...just to make you happy, dear Maya And what comes to RBF...After reading all those posts on all the threads about Richard...I guess, no one

Comment

• I'm very happy, thanks. Not only those, everywhere....

Comment

• Now that I slept so good, I guess I will be here all night with you...you would like that, wouldn't you? You're just pretending that you want me to go sleeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                              Hmm...I think I hate high school...:P. I miss being here and also the people here . Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this Rammfam! Love all of you!
                              Miss you too! Great to have you as a part of it. : )

Today I went to our balcony for the very first time this year. Before I couldn't because there was so much snow in front of the door that it was impossible to open it. It has been a beautiful day, +5c and all the snow has melted from the balcony and a little bit from the yard too. It's beginning to look and feel like spring. : )
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                                Now that I slept so good, I guess I will be here all night with you...you would like that, wouldn't you? You're just pretending that you want me to go sleeping.
                                You've got me....

Comment

Working...
                                X