Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
    I have yet to try it. I've heard a lot of good things about it, though.
    You should try it, now it isn´t as good as before. But it´s a good way to listen new groups. I´ve got it since 2008, and then with a free account, you could listen music as much as you want. But now there are restrictions (the time you can use it and you can listen to the same song only 5 times), and if you are an old member, much more. Now I´ve got three accounts

Last month I didn´t use it, but this month I´m using the second account because my time with the first one has finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      When you been married as long as me you may wish you were single lol!! Only jokin!!
      Gossip... When did you get married?

Comment

• Only in 2002 so not a life sentence yet he he.

What about you are you single ( not chatting you up just interested)
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• No, I´m not. and he hates Rammstein

Comment

• Ah thats a shame, you will have to educate him lol!! At least my husband and my brother big fans, in fact its the three of us who will be going 02 in February.
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• A shame???
              Well, we are very different in almost ... ALL.
              In my case, I´m almost alone, just a friend and not much. But I really don´t mind. Always has been the same.

Comment

• My situation is a bit strange really, i got married in 2002 seperated in 2003 got back together in 2004 and although we are still married we do not live together, cant get much stranger than that i bet.

Comment

• If it works...

Comment

• Yeah most of the time its fine, we love each other but just cant live together, too different in many ways.

Comment

• Maybe, in the future you´ll find a way or maybe not. But if you are happy, isn´t important

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Yeah most of the time its fine, we love each other but just cant live together, too different in many ways.
                        neither can Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton so I guess it can work out pretty well
                        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Torito Guapo? Torito bloody Guapo?

Maya, that was horrendous! I'm sure you understand that I now have to kill you.

Comment

• aw, don't kill her AIH, otherwise I will be bringing a machete to the concert!
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              Torito Guapo? Torito bloody Guapo?

Maya, that was horrendous! I'm sure you understand that I now have to kill you.
                              Yo alucino!!! I thought the message was clear @Art in heaven don´t play it

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              @Art in heaven don´t play it or you´ll kill me.

My father likes some good music and stuff like this.....

Those interminable journeys listening the fucking song. I can sing the whole song and other similar. I´ve got a "lolailo side" but this is too much....
                              And now you are imagining a bull wearing boots

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                aw, don't kill her AIH, otherwise I will be bringing a machete to the concert!
                                No, No, No

I can´t go, so you have to go and tell me ALL!!!!!! With a machete, they won´t let you in.

Fucking shit. I want a spanish gig.

Comment

Working...
                                X