Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Yes! Our candidates are pretty good, but I don't like the man who got the most votes as much as I like the man who came 2nd. But thankfully he didn't win just yet - the 2nd and final round will be in two weeks. I'm really hoping for this second man to win! We'll see...
    Great!!!! In two weeks then we'll see it. Hope your candidate wins....

Comment

• I'm wondering which was his wish.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Enlighten me!!!!!

It would make you blush......

At work but finishing at 6pm today, had 3 hours annual leave left so thought i would take it today
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          It would make you blush......
          No. I'm used to work only with men, and if you blush you are dead... Believe me... it's difficult...

Comment

No. I'm used to work only with men, and if you blush you are dead... Believe me... it's difficult...
            I can well imagine its difficult

I am happy here today, my friend is duty manager and no mean looks from the devil, plus she calls me Mrs Kruspe so an added bonus
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I can well imagine its difficult

I am happy here today, my friend is duty manager and no mean looks from the devil, plus she calls me Mrs Kruspe so an added bonus
              So, as it's very difficult to make me blush, enlighten me !!!!!!

Mrs. Kruspe...

Comment

@ Abendwind

I do hope you get the candidate that you wish for, i have given up voting in this country, they are all the same and all bad

Yes i am very lucky, my family are wonderful and we are all very close
                Yesss! Just read CNN news and ourthere are news about our presidential vote ....what? Weird to think that we've made it to CNN, haha.
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Yesss! Just read CNN news and ourthere are news about our presidential vote ....what? Weird to think that we've made it to CNN, haha.
                  You're everywhere

Comment

• "ourthere" I know I can write properly. Well luckily not everywhere.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

"ourthere" I know I can write properly. Well luckily not everywhere.
                      Maybe not everywhere... but you're in our news, too.

Comment

I'm wondering which was his wish.....

I am here again, so much trouble last night could not get in to save my life. Oh how i wish that his wish was the same as mine, as for enlightenment it will have to be in PM as you may not blush but other people here will

Comment

Maybe not everywhere... but you're in our news, too.
                          Really? Haha. The last time I remember Finland was in international news was when we had the previous school shooting.

@ RBF That picture must be taken by some Finnish girl because down there it says 'Suvi' which is a Finnish girl's name.... well, could be or not. Love that picture. He looks like a priest..
                          Last edited by abendwind; 01-24-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I am here again, so much trouble last night could not get in to save my life. Oh how i wish that his wish was the same as mine, as for enlightenment it will have to be in PM as you may not blush but other people here will
                            Sure is the same....
                            I think everybody is used to your comments.... but PM me and your thoughts can't be worse than mine ^^

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            Really? Haha. The last time I remember Finland was in international news was when we had the previous school shooting.

@ RBF That picture must be taken by some Finnish girl because down there it says 'Suvi' which is a Finnish girl's name.... well, could be or not. Love that picture. He looks like a priest..
                            Probably it is, but you know, once you posted it, if people like it, it will be in almost every fanpage.

Comment

• Watching the news is depressing...

The unemployment in Spain will be 24% in 2012.
                              ETA seems to be rearming and preparing a new terrorist attack.
                              Another battered woman killed.
                              More european pressure.
                              etc....

Comment

• Managed to jump on for awhile because part of my english work is talking about neue deutsche härte which means R+ are included.
                                Hope your canidate wins abendwind, glad you had a good birthday RBF and sorry the news is so shit for you Maya.
                                One tablet left which I'm taking in two hours and then I should be good.
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X