No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sounds great!!!!! Congratulations.

Comment

• @ Art in Heaven
      Well done for losing the weight thats brilliant!!
      I am really sorry to hear about your personal tragedy and glad that you have come through it whatever it was and so glad you had the strengh to carry on.
      Take care
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Congratulations man! It takes a lot of strength to keep going, especially when you have suffered a tragedy
        If you ever think the light is going to disappear then just remember you always have a torch nearby
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          It looks like both of us are invited, but neither of us as yet received a ticket.
          ....News?....

Comment

• ^I emailed the guy who made the invitation. He says the tickets will be sent tomorrow. Lets see...
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^I emailed the guy who made the invitation. He says the tickets will be sent tomorrow. Lets see...
              Tomorrow... post a note.

Comment

• You should create a new thread for tour rehearsals, maybe other forum members are going....

Comment

• ^Highly unlikely. But there is at least 2 or 3 guys form herzeledi.com that are going.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• why not?
                    If they are LIFAD members, could have been lucky.
                    And after you could give us your opinion.

Comment

• Thanks for your comments and encouragement guys. I really appreciate it.

Comment

• ... And it´s friday, it´s friday....

Has been a very long week.... Next wednesday is a public holiday in Spain, so it will be shorter.

Friday, friday,friday......

Comment

• Its good its Friday but i have to work all weekend unfortunatly, thats what you get when you work in Leisure, people tend to want to use the gym and swim at weekends. Enjoy that Friday feeling and have a good weekend.
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Buf. I´m sorry.

Yes, I´m thinking about going to swim on Sunday

Comment

• Why not get a flight over to England and have a swim at Worthing Aquarena, i will let you in for free lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Why not get a flight over to England and have a swim at Worthing Aquarena, i will let you in for free lol!!
                                Not this weekend, maybe other... I want to visit England again

Comment

Working...
                                X