No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too. And I hope so also, I have to walk to my friend's place later tonight and I'd really like the wind not to mess up my hair.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      Eurgh, hate wind. It's a pain in the ass. Hope it dies down a bit for you.
      i love wind :O
      i love when it supports me walking and when it shakes plants :3
      and a lot of flowers couldnt be pollinated without it

Comment

• ^ A little wind is nice, especially during a very hot summer day.

I'm really looking forward to the possible Mein Herz Brennt -video. Exciting! It's about time for this song to get a video.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Hi everyone, what a lot to catch up on, firstly hope you all had an ok if not good Cbristmas, for anyone who has not been on facebook i had some awesome news on Christmas day, my son Mark`s Christmas gift to his girlfriend was an engagement ring We are all very happy with the news and will look forward to the wedding hopefully not that far away.
          Have missed talking to you all and should be here a lot more again now the holidays are over.
          Nothing much has changed since i been away, still in love with Richard........
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• A breeze isn't too bad.
            Congratulations to the couple, hope everything goes well for them.
            Definitely still loving him?
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• wait didnt you say you have a husband? :O or his name is Richard too? uhh... i dont get it

Comment

• ^She does has a husband, but that doesn't stop her from obsessing with Kruspe
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• well thats not quite right =/
                  i hope she doesnt always speak about Richard in front of his husband too D: i would feel sorry for him...

Comment

• Still have another week on holiday, thought I only had a few days. Yay

Comment

• A quiet night on the forum.....

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                        well thats not quite right =/
                        i hope she doesnt always speak about Richard in front of his husband too D: i would feel sorry for him...
                        I dont mean to be rude but you have only just joined this forum and do not know me, i do have a husband he knows about my obsession for Richard and does not care, he knows the difference between fantasy and reality.
                        If you get to know me as everyone else does on the forum you will know where i am coming from. You do not know my situation so please do not judge me.....
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• okaii =/
                          sorry. i just dont think i would be glad if my wife would fantasize about someone else than me all the time.. and yeap im just a noone so you shouldnt care if i say something dumb
                          sorry

oh btw:
                          "he knows the difference between fantasy and reality."

love only depends on your thoughts about people and if you fantasy over someone else all the time... well
                          i better not say anything more D:. cyaa all
                          Last edited by You; 12-29-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Its ok aplogy excepted, he fantasizes over Angelina Jolie but does not bother me in the least as thats all it is ..Fantasy and you show me a man or woman that does not and i will show you a liar

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Its ok aplogy excepted, he fantasizes over Angelina Jolie but does not bother me in the least as thats all it is ..Fantasy and you show me a man or woman that does not and i will show you a liar
                              well for example, i mostly only think about my love :O because i love her :3
                              but okaii i really better go now D: dont want to ruin anyone's mood or anything else. cyaaa alll

Comment

• ^Nobody is ruining the mood for anybody. Peace and love.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X