No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A load of spam pops up, and errors start occurring. Could they be connected?
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Wow there are a whole lot of spammers at the moment.. Too bad we can't delete those threads because of those lovely database errors. Oh well.

Now to sleep, see you tomorrow! ü
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Even more have popped up now. Grrr
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Hi
          Affenknecht Forum is back !!!!!!

Comment

• ^Yes, it is. External is the hero.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• After posting, I can see your older posts

jejejejjejejjejejej

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^Yes, it is. External is the hero.
                I know, it's a pity we haven't been here to help him testing.... I found the email of testtest...too late

Comment

• I know there were other posts in other threads, but i can't remember in which..... i could only see page 157 before posting

Comment

• uff....iI'm come back to this forum. A lot of work in this period

Comment

• Originally posted by Benzin88 View Post
                      uff....iI'm come back to this forum. A lot of work in this period
                      You have been out for a very long time, now you have a lot to read. ,

Comment

• Just a sneaky post from work to say hi to everyone and welcome back forum... we missed you
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• hi RBF, how are you?

Comment

• Being naughty but my friend is Duty Manager today so i can be here at times with no problems...

How are you ?
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I'm OK. Nothing new.

Comment

• I have missed our chats, only been a few days but as you say nothing new for me also .... just busy busy busy

Comment

Working...
                                X