Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by You View Post
    :O
    thats nice to hear :3 i like the look of the guys here too :O i mean, a lot of them dont look like a typical guy. for example, i have semi-long hair :3
    i hate the ones who soak their hair in gel and do a mohawn and crap D

im glad to hear that Mayaa :3 hope its true
    My boyfriend was gorgeous, dark hair and brooding dark eyes, i will never forget him....
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• We seem to have taken over Rammsteingirls thread, maybe we should be moved to Whats on your Mind.....
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• These threads always end the same....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          These threads always end the same....
          Of course and its usually me that ends up talking too much and diversing lol!!

Comment

• Just be glad that this is not herzeleid.com, and that its me watching over it.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              Just be glad that this is not herzeleid.com, and that its me watching over it.
              Believe me we are grateful

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                Just be glad that this is not herzeleid.com, and that its me watching over it.
                This merciful soul that understand us, and sometimes even participate....

Comment

• I don't mind you taking over my forum, it entertains me . And hey: You, I don't have you I think you're a likable person, and talking about boytoys, mine looks sorta like Schneider xD just add glasses and a younger face x)...I should upload a pic sometime

Comment

• Wait, what with Herzeleid.com? Is Snake the admin or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                      Wait, what with Herzeleid.com? Is Snake the admin or something?
                      The admins don't let people go off topic

Comment

• I got kicked off of a random forum for that years ago xD I was the stubborn miss who always got off topic

Comment

• I welcome you back !

You got thrown off a forum for being off topic too much ??? Sounds like a forum where I wouldn't last a week ...
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                            I welcome you back !

You got thrown off a forum for being off topic too much ??? Sounds like a forum where I wouldn't last a week ...
                            its like that on most of the forums though :O

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                              Was that sarcasm or an insult?
                              You get used to it after awhile
                              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I have gotten used to it x) and I am soooo glad this forum is lenient on going off topic xD I wouldn't last long at all...I'm so random

Comment

Working...
                                X