Hallo from a new member :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Sure, i can deal with it, it wont affect my day but to me being nasty is worse than being insulting but whatever.....
    Maybe. But insulting is cheaper and easier. Being nasty takes talent
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
      i didnt say you did D:
      i thought we were talking about 9gag and stuff
      im sorry if i said something wrong
      @You, you are too sensitive, you must harden up a little to survive here
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• i dont want to : (
        people hate me anyway, i wouldnt like to be any mean. if someone is mean to me in real life i just ask them to fight me :3
        not many of them accepted though unfortunately D:

Comment

i dont want to : (
          people hate me anyway, i wouldnt like to be any mean. if someone is mean to me in real life i just ask them to fight me :3
          not many of them accepted though unfortunately D:
          Why do people hate you, i am sure they do not really unless you have done something wrong to them and i am sure that is nowt the case, and i dont think fighting is the answer, i think words can hurt far more than fists
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^You clearly never got involved in a fist fight ^^
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• im really hate-able :O
              and its because i love fighting :3 my intent is not really to hurt them but to fight
              and maybe get a little respect from it :O

@Snaik
              i would like to keep my fights at a higher level than fist fighting :O
              fighting is true art :3 you have to have a strategy and good logic, then the strenght and speed to execute it. reading from the actions of your opponent and outsmarting/outpowering them. thinking with their head and predicting their next step :3 thats why its so awsome
              Last edited by You; 02-09-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

im really hate-able :O
                and its because i love fighting :3 my intent is not really to hurt them but to fight
                Why are you hateable? You always seem very cute and likable when you come here or is that not the real you ?

Comment

im really hate-able :O
                  Are you Irish?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    Are you Irish?
                    Why Irish, am i missing something here ?

Comment

Why are you hateable? You always seem very cute and likable when you come here or is that not the real you ?
                      um well =o i dont really like to merge(is that the word? doesnt sound quite right) with people. im a kind of deviant (weird word again. is that correct? :O)
                      if someone insults me i usually dont do anything besides asking them to fight if they keep bullying me. and stuff like that... i dont know if i should talk about it or if i want to

@Snaik
                      nope. i believe i already told people im from Hungary :O
                      when i talked about other nations hating us

Comment

• ^Ah, ok. Didn't remember where you were from.

And the word yo uare looking for is "bond"

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• i dont know if people notice my post edits though :O
                          like the first one on this page for example

Comment

um well =o i dont really like to merge(is that the word? doesnt sound quite right) with people. im a kind of deviant (weird word again. is that correct? :O)
                            if someone insults me i usually dont do anything besides asking them to fight if they keep bullying me. and stuff like that... i dont know if i should talk about it or if i want to

@Snaik
                            nope. i believe i already told people im from Hungary :O
                            when i talked about other nations hating us
                            No problem i will change the subject....... i went out with a hungarian guy once well for 6 months actually.... he was really hot

Comment

• I lose the fun.

@You Nobody hates you here

Comment

No problem i will change the subject....... i went out with a hungarian guy once well for 6 months actually.... he was really hot
                                :O
                                thats nice to hear :3 i like the look of the guys here too :O i mean, a lot of them dont look like a typical guy. for example, i have semi-long hair :3
                                i hate the ones who soak their hair in gel and do a mohawn and crap D:

im glad to hear that Mayaa :3 hope its true

Comment

Working...
                                X