• Show
Clear All

Well, I'm sorry??? x)

Comment

dont be :O you didnt do anything wrong

here is the video btw
      http://en.affenknecht.com/making-of-...nd/#more-51790

Comment

You, you are not being annoying xDI just wear a little make up so that I don't look like a 14 year old :P and I only use a little eye liner (not excessive at all) and some eye shadow (purple, gold, or pink) and some mascara . And occasionally a light layer of some pretty pink lipstick I defiantly do not put layers of crap on xD

Comment

Uhm...lovely smart phone of mine no have flash player *-*. If it is on youtube, I am able to watch it

Comment

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Will do Dankeshön!

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                I'm starting to get annoyed by this constant fear of Till retiring at 50. Am I the only one who doesn't believe he actually meant it? He probably doesn't even remember saying that himself.
                He said that a long time ago. I'm sure he doesn't think the same now, and agree probably doesn't remember haven't said that or maybe they're fed up of it and that's why they did such comments in Mein Land's making of.

I have to see them live again so he can't retire.

Comment

Maybe I can ask my brother to accompany me to one of their concerts in May...maybe...he's not the greatest person :P but hey, I have to see them live! It is my dream! (Along with meeting Till )And I have to see that vid! Is it on youtube at all?

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
                    and still, i hate every kind of makeup D:
                    if you are pretty, show it by being natural. if you arent, dont try to make yourself seem different from the kilos of paint you stick on your face.. its like having a fake face or mask on, hiding your true look

anywai just ignore me if im being annoying again :O
                    You can hate whatever you want. It's your opinion, not mine.

I can't see the problem in trying to look better. Everybody does and you do, I'm sure. When you choose your clothes, probably you choose those that make you look better and the same with all. I usually don't use it at all, and when I do, i just use a little, never kilos, so it's not like having a mask.... and I'm ugly anyway. so that doesn't make a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                      Maybe I can ask my brother to accompany me to one of their concerts in May...maybe...he's not the greatest person :P but hey, I have to see them live! It is my dream! (Along with meeting Till )And I have to see that vid! Is it on youtube at all?
                      Yes, the video it's on youtube.

Minute 22:17
                      Last edited by Maya; 11-10-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Can I have the link to youtube? My smart phone won't play "flashplayer" and it's only showing me a big black screen :SI must go to a Rammstein concert *-*...I guess I'll ask my stupid brother about coming with me xD.

Comment

I do not wear kilos of make up either xD I wear some to look better

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            I'm starting to get annoyed by this constant fear of Till retiring at 50. Am I the only one who doesn't believe he actually meant it? He probably doesn't even remember saying that himself.
                            No, you're not alone.
                            You, some people use it to stand out and show who they are, not necessarily to tart themselves up.

Welcome rammsteingirl527
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome And maya, thanks for posting the vid x) it makes me happier Anyways, *warning: Ramble* so I am in the middle of rearranging my room and such and I want to add some Rammstein stuff to it but idk what :P maaah! (All I have now is a "Du Hast" picture )

Comment

^I have a collage of loads of different pics covering my door just an idea .
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X