Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

2012-05-24 USA San Antonio, TX AT&T Center / Rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-05-24 USA San Antonio, TX AT&T Center / Rammstein

AT&T Center (originally SBC Center) is an indoor arena, located in San Antonio, Texas, USA. It seats 18,581, for basketball (NBA: San Antonio Spurs, WNBA: San Antonio Silver Stars), 13,800, for ice hockey and 19,000, for concerts or religious gatherings and contains 2,018 club seats, 50 luxury suites and 32 bathrooms (16 Men's and 16 Women's).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is recommended to buy tickets only via official distributor.
    In case the tickets are sold out, you can still buy tickets on following auction:

All tour dates for 2012 are here!
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

I am going to this one.. Any one Else ?

Comment

^Not from Europe, I believe.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I wish i was it sounds like an amazing venue
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
          I am going to this one.. Any one Else ?
          I am!!
          Also to Houston show.

Comment

Awesome Prog.. we should meet up/ get some drinks before show.. or be stalkers and see if we can find the MEn themselves ahah.. There is a facebook page that apparently is doing pre show drinks/jamming at some bar close to ATT center i dunno.

Comment

I spoke to the guy throwing the party on LIFAD, he's doing it at a bar down town and told me all Rammstein fans are invited. Glad to have another fan aboard
              You're driving from New Mexico? Are you attending all 3 Texas shows or just SA?

Comment

Sweet No we are gona fly down (IN Laws live in SA) I will probably just make the SA Show. I thought the LIDAD community was EU ONLY? whats the details for the party do you know? Is it an OFFICIAL party?

Comment

No it's not an official party, it's a fan get together thrown by a fan who's renting a bar just for night and gonna be playing R+ music and videos

Comment

Ahh yeah i think i have seen that. I am on a facebook page for the show some bar on the Wed night before right?

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Hi, new to this site. We (wife and I) are flying over for Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston shows and would love to hear of any before or after shows. So far this tour we have seen them in Friedrichshaffen, Munich, Dublin and London. In our opinions there is no better live band

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                          Hi, new to this site. We (wife and I) are flying over for Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston shows and would love to hear of any before or after shows. So far this tour we have seen them in Friedrichshaffen, Munich, Dublin and London. In our opinions there is no better live band
                          Welcome to the forum

Wow you have been to four, you are very lucky, i was at the London 02 but some members have not been lucky to see them once I agree they are the best live band ever, no one else comes anywhere near
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Hi Richards biggest fan, we base holidays around tour dates which is why we're going to Texas ( three gigs in one state). Hope they play Meinland over there ( maybe in place of amerika).ps 14 times so far since Reise Reise at Brixton academy. It's an addiction
                            Last edited by Neil; 05-10-2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

556163_392161137488614_100000841927116_1078887_885003174_n.jpg

Ugh, I dunno if this is allowed, But for those going to the SA Show a facebook page i "liked" is putting on a pre party on wed, at some bar called khorva or something to that effect. The Wife and I are going to try to go and check it out. Maybe we will see you guys there?

Comment

Working...
                              X