Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Rammstein sightings & tabloids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^What a sick, sick fuck he his.
    He he he he I could not agree more
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Looks like Till is even sicker than what I though. This sculpture is named "Hans im Glück", and is said to be inspired by the Grimms Brothers tale of the same name.

Last edited by Snake; 12-16-2013, 07:32 PM.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I forgot to add that and this.

This is the other one, in the other photographs we can't see it complete.

And the final text translated by google translator
        Also gallery Holger John (known Lindemann since the 80s) are reticent ". The works we leave room for speculation," He simply adds: "We also include 39 handwritten verses from Lindemann's second volume of poetry, including illustrations by Matthias Matthies. "Fans can buy these from each euro 1750, four of them already went away on opening night.
        Would you buy them?

Source: http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leut...5086.bild.html

Comment

• ^I would love to have some of the drawings by Matthias Matthies, I think they are great. But not at that price, that's way to much for my purse.

For those of you who call Till sick, do you also call writers of horror films sick or is that ok because those are words and the visuals are more "in your face". Have you even stopped to think of what it may symbolise? Or is it just a gut reaction and no thought? I find the imagery disturbing AND thought provoking and that is a combination I always find interesting.

Comment

• I didn't think he was sick, I just think he's a miserable fucker who only seems to smile when there are no fans about.
            As for the art work, my own view has always been that just because it's art it doesn't automatically mean it's any good.
            And as far as being thought provoking I totally agree. It provoked thoughts in several people that he's a sick fucker.
            Myself I think that it was never intended to provoke thought, but rather to provoke a reaction, and that's just lazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              I didn't think he was sick, I just think he's a miserable fucker who only seems to smile when there are no fans about.
              As for the art work, my own view has always been that just because it's art it doesn't automatically mean it's any good.
              And as far as being thought provoking I totally agree. It provoked thoughts in several people that he's a sick fucker.
              Myself I think that it was never intended to provoke thought, but rather to provoke a reaction, and that's just lazy.

You just nailed it, AiH. Funny thing is, the same can be said about the Pussy song/video/single. Your words are precisely what I always wanted grasp back in 2009.
              Last edited by Snake; 12-16-2013, 11:06 PM.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I don't see why he would be a miserable fucker. That would only imply once again that a person is practically what he produces and that thought was already made laughable over a century ago. And why the hell should Till be all smiling on M&G's? Should he be acting for us, pretend to be someone he's not? Not many artists at that popularity level even organise such events anymore. And I think if you see the vids from those M&G's, you can see he is quite happy, but just not smiling.

About the art work: I think you're spot on there. Art's still so overrated, although there were never made worse things than now. I'm personally not a big fan of this exhibition as well. Maybe it fits in the book, I don't know, I'll check that out some day.

It's even absurd that Snake would complain about such behaviour at all. I think Till looks likea happy clown on prozac compared to Snake.

I don't agree on the last part (although I can see why you think like you do). I think Till made it clear that he's just interested in working with taboo themes, not for the sake of provoking, but just because they are so "open", so "fresh". You can do so much with them, not only because it's so easy to evoke in a metaforical way, but also because it's a plain, open field as so few dared to talk about it in all these centuries of art. That's how I'm beginning to see it.

And seriously, Snake.. I don't know if that even truly is your opinion or it's just you jumping on the bandwagon because it's negative.
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^And I don't understand how you can claim that "Till looks likea happy clown on prozac compared to" me when you never even met me in person.

And nobody is asking Till to pretend to be happy. All we are saying is that he does not enjoy being around fans. We are not passing judgment upon it; only stating it as it is.

And finally, I don't jump into any negativity bandwangon. I *am* the negativity bandwagon. Next time, get your facts checked.
                  Last edited by Snake; 12-17-2013, 02:45 AM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You know, I wonder how it would feel to have people constantly in my face for 20 years. Wanting photos, wanting attention, wanting, wanting, wanting. Never having a moment of peace or anonymity. Would I just sort of check out? Be there for the fans, because well, the fans are where the money is, but not really putting myself there?

Yeah probably.

Comment

• ^Precisely. I never said I didn't understood Till's position. I didn't even pass judgment on him. I only implied that he doesn't put much effort into looking cheerful around fans.
                      Last edited by Snake; 12-17-2013, 05:01 AM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I never met you in person, that's why I said "Snake". That's a person on this forum, not a real person. I'm sure there's a big difference with the person behind the account, so I explicitly didn't talk about that dude. That's a fact you couldn't get straight, wiseguy.

You might just stated it, but it's something negative for sure. "He doesn't seem to try to be happy around fans" is hard to see in a positive way. That's surely why you pointed it out. That must be (one of) the reason(s) why you pointed it out in the first place, because when you imply anything, it's practically always negative judgement.
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^You said that "Till *looks* likea happy clown on prozac compared to" Me. "Looked", from the verb "to look". For you to know that as a fact, you would need to have to lay sight on me at least once to reach that conclusion. Your phrase implies, not that you refer exclusively to the persona of Snake the Great Negativity Bandwagon, but to a guy who you only know as Snake. So if you did made anything explicit, is that you make no distinction between the two.

And besides, whats wrong with negative judgment? Have you ever heard of the positive power of negative thinking? Let me try to bring enlightment to everybody reading this thread then:

http://lifehacker.com/the-positive-p...ing-1459381519

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^You're splitting hairs here, mate. I meant he "seems" but I already used that verb to much, so I went for "looks".
                            You're not that accurate yourself. How many times have you not quoted an entire post, subscribed it with "I totally agree" and when I start asking questions you admit you only agree with a certain part of the post.
                            And actually.. I've seen that pic of you when you were about 5ish, and to defend myself, you didn't seem very happy !

Snake The Great Negativity Bandwagon sounds ace to me ! Would you consider to make that your nickname on the board ???

Actually... that article isn't all that bad, but I'm not giving in just yet .
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^Fair enough. But if I change my username, I'll be modest and shorten it to just "Snake, The Great". And of course the link is not bad, otherwise I would not dictate it as mandatory reading. If I recommend anything, you can bet your ass its worth checking out.

But I digress. Back on topic: Yeah, Till is a sick dude who should stick to lyrics and poetry.
                              Last edited by Snake; 12-18-2013, 01:03 AM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^don't stop, I'm enjoying the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X